Ostland S16 class 4

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
ost16-4.jpg

We have had some tardiness which I will not abide by so the entire class can stay late after school.

Whilst the match day hasn't started yet it will definitely have started by 0800UTC tomorrow. So you can organise your matches now to be completed by the 11th of June.

http://bc2standings.eu/Ostland

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

@JCan - Henry's Whigs
@Coach Xerwox - MIddenheim Magic
@Hudd - Legio XIII
@Kjelstad - Cap'n Crunch Cup
@Scaritus - The Saphery Sporting Club
@Cereal Killar - Black Street Boys
@J.J. Cash - Danish Dynamics
@Razzle Storm - Raspy Aged Tuna Singers
@z3t4 - Dugee Hug
@CherryCrush - Blood Drive Divers

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Hey @Scaritus

My general availability (all times UTC):
  • Thursday 5th, 16:30-20:00
  • Saturday 7th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Sunday 8th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Monday 9th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Tuesday 10th, 16:30-20:00
Cheers.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @CherryCrush
Best for me is kickoff 2000 to 2200 utc. Any day except Thursday and Tuesday at the moment. Any good?

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
Kinda uncool by me, but i'll be working 12 hour shifts until monday and won't be home until then. @Kjelstad can you do Tuesday sometime? I'd try and make anytime free for the game.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Hey @Scaritus

My general availability (all times UTC):
  • Thursday 5th, 16:30-20:00
  • Saturday 7th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Sunday 8th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Monday 9th, mostly free but would prefer morning around 07:00 or evening around 16:00
  • Tuesday 10th, 16:30-20:00
Cheers.
I’ll take Thursday 19:00 please classmate

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Kinda uncool by me, but i'll be working 12 hour shifts until monday and won't be home until then. @Kjelstad can you do Tuesday sometime? I'd try and make anytime free for the game.

I am hoping on a plane Tuesday. If we can start 1900 or earlier, that would be great.

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
Hi @z3t4

I also have no internet daily between 22.30 and 00.15 UTC.

Taking those times into account, I am available almost any other day/time that suits you.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag

The world just has to fuck with me this week. My OCC can only be played 1800 on Tuesday. I can start as early as 1430 if that works. 1600 at the latest.

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
The world just has to fuck with me this week. My OCC can only be played 1800 on Tuesday. I can start as early as 1430 if that works. 1600 at the latest.
We’re gonna try and make that work, could be that I still habe to work around that time, but i‘ll Try and make it happen!