Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
deada2636302e6c567127229496248bc.png

@Vorpal_Rabbit vs @Poncho dlv
@TomSchnizz vs @Sataric
@Kjelstad vs @Kaiden
@GobbieMarauder vs @sammy77 (proxy coached by me)
@Swuul vs @tys123

Final match day is here, and we've three winners in top3 who're guaranteed to promote: Poncho, Vorpal_Rabbit and sammy. Congratulations! For those three coaches winning the division is possible too. Tom is firmly holding the 4th place and needs only a draw to guarantee promotion. Ugly loss and glorious win for Kaiden or Sataric however means that Tom is out of top4.

Many coaches are likely rerolling (some in this division too, not even counting the stunty replacements). Every point can be important, although don't be surprised if you're all going to meet in t3 next season. :D

This time sammy is on a vacation for real, so I'll be hopping over his team. We discussed with Gobbie on discord and looks like we're going to play our match between Wednesday-Friday this week.

Brace yourselves for the grande finale. Deadline for MD9 is 16th of July (Tuesday) at 23.59 UTC.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
@Kaiden Time to get turned into Goo Dads. Pick a weekday for your big dumb beating and I will see if the time fits.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey there @Sataric !

I have the feeling we will have a weekend game. I am utc-4. Saturday and Sunday I could start a game around 14:00 utc (14:30-15:00 might be better since more coffee before the game) and other times during the day up to 0200 utc start. I would prefer to avoid saturday night if possible (22-02 utc) but not against if thats the only working time.

If you have some friendly time in the week I'd be happy to do that too. I come home a bit later these days but I could probably start around 22 or 23:00 utc.

Tell me if something works.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
@Kjelstad hey mate. Looking at any day before Saturday. Currently out of home but when I get back I'll do some calculations to see what time UTC is good for me. Any specific times that are good for you?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Hey there @Sataric !

I have the feeling we will have a weekend game. I am utc-4. Saturday and Sunday I could start a game around 14:00 utc (14:30-15:00 might be better since more coffee before the game) and other times during the day up to 0200 utc start. I would prefer to avoid saturday night if possible (22-02 utc) but not against if thats the only working time.

If you have some friendly time in the week I'd be happy to do that too. I come home a bit later these days but I could probably start around 22 or 23:00 utc.

Tell me if something works.

Hey mate. My available times this week look something like this:
  • Kick-off Wednesday, Thursday & Friday between 10:00 and 19:00 UTC.
  • Kick-off Saturday & Sunday between 12:00 and 15:00 UTC.
  • Kick-off Monday & Tuesday of next week between 10:00 and 19:00 UTC.
So a kick-off on Saturday at 15:00 UTC would work nicely. :cool: Want to book that time?

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey mate. My available times this week look something like this:
  • Kick-off Wednesday, Thursday & Friday between 10:00 and 19:00 UTC.
  • Kick-off Saturday & Sunday between 12:00 and 15:00 UTC.
  • Kick-off Monday & Tuesday of next week between 10:00 and 19:00 UTC.
So a kick-off on Saturday at 15:00 UTC would work nicely. :cool: Want to book that time?
Sounds good. See you on the pitch!

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
@Kjelstad hey mate. Looking at any day before Saturday. Currently out of home but when I get back I'll do some calculations to see what time UTC is good for me. Any specific times that are good for you?

1400 on. I have to be done by 2400 on Tuesdays and Fridays

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@Swuul
This week I am free Wednesday or Monday from 18:00 UTC.
Saturday until 15:00 UTC
Sunday all day