Munch 2019.2, Sign Up

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
waiting for @Antonis @TravelScrabble @Kaiden @Grey Seer Ebolis and @Mr.Bruce-Wayne to accept their tickets.

Also, I'd like to call up for a couple of volunteers to help me run 2 divisions: make the scheduling threads and promote the match days. I'd prefer someone with extended Munch or BBT experience, but I'll consider all applicants. :D

@TravelScrabble you are still on the Board, I'll keep you there if you want to take a division.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
waiting for @Antonis @TravelScrabble @Kaiden @Grey Seer Ebolis and @Mr.Bruce-Wayne to accept their tickets.

Also, I'd like to call up for a couple of volunteers to help me run 2 divisions: make the scheduling threads and promote the match days. I'd prefer someone with extended Munch or BBT experience, but I'll consider all applicants. :D

@TravelScrabble you are still on the Board, I'll keep you there if you want to take a division.
I might be stretching myself a bit thin so wold prefer if someone else was willing to take it on but am happy to be a backup

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag

Done! Thanks for accepting my request to join.

Mamutas, I had a move of cities imposed upon me without much advance notice. I am now entering 10 days without access to my computer (on which I can run Steam/Bloodbowl). Starting July 22, I could help administer a division. I hope the league will only start that week so that I don’t miss a game!

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I’ll do it shortly. The competition was started yesterday