BC2 Season 16 : Lustria MD9

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
OK last game is upon us. Still a game to be played, scheduled for very late Thursday/Friday so week will not be rolled until then.

In the meantime you can at least try and schedule your games.

Standings and fixtures here
upload_2019-7-9_23-46-26.png

@Keraunograf vs @L-Kid
@FemurMuertez vs @SlyAnimal (Gob mirror!)
@Cosi vs @Grey Seer Ebolis
@Hauntmachine vs @Veggente85
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne vs @zectorman

Grats to Veggente for winning the div, can he go 9-0-0? Also grats to L-Kid and Cosi who will promote, last promotion slot still in the balance.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@L-Kid Can play weekdays after about 24 UTC until about 0400 UTC, or weekends starting at about 15 UTC and going until 0400 UTC.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Hi there @SlyAnimal
When should we have our throw-a-gobbo-fest?
I'm usually free to start 18.30 - 20.00 utc or 00.00 - 01.00 utc. Friday and saturday 18.30 - 02.00 utc. If those times don't work let me know and I'll try to arrange something.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@Cosi your opponent @Grey Seer Ebolis has messaged me to say he is unable to play this round due to RL stuff so unless anything changes before the end of the round you get the admin win.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hi there @SlyAnimal
When should we have our throw-a-gobbo-fest?
I'm usually free to start 18.30 - 20.00 utc or 00.00 - 01.00 utc. Friday and saturday 18.30 - 02.00 utc. If those times don't work let me know and I'll try to arrange something.

Those are pretty horrible times for me, but 0200 UTC on Saturday could probably work.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Those are pretty horrible times for me, but 0200 UTC on Saturday could probably work.
Shite, I just scheduled my ReBBL clan match to saturday 01:00utc so that is a no go... What times would work for you? But as we both are t4 replacements, I guess the only reason to play this last match is for the fun of it... :D

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Shite, I just scheduled my ReBBL clan match to saturday 01:00utc so that is a no go... What times would work for you? But as we both are t4 replacements, I guess the only reason to play this last match is for the fun of it... :D

When you say Friday and Saturday UTC, you're meaning 0200 Friday as in 18h from the time of my message Friday? (e.g. UTC Friday)

As I have my MD8 match at 0200 UTC on Friday (Thurs night US time), but if you have your timezones/days mixed up then I'd be free on UTC Sat/Sun at 0200 (Fri/Sat night US time).

But yeah, generally I provide my availability as able to start from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days of the week. I can usually play an hour earlier or later if needed, but this week I'd really prefer to not play earlier, as I've been having trouble sleeping at night, and so even getting up in time for 0200 matches has been a stretch (Have to have a Red Bull breakfast lol).

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
When you say Friday and Saturday UTC, you're meaning 0200 Friday as in 18h from the time of my message Friday? (e.g. UTC Friday)

As I have my MD8 match at 0200 UTC on Friday (Thurs night US time), but if you have your timezones/days mixed up then I'd be free on UTC Sat/Sun at 0200 (Fri/Sat night US time).

But yeah, generally I provide my availability as able to start from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days of the week. I can usually play an hour earlier or later if needed, but this week I'd really prefer to not play earlier, as I've been having trouble sleeping at night, and so even getting up in time for 0200 matches has been a stretch (Have to have a Red Bull breakfast lol).

Damn. I forgot about the extension of md8.

I try to use the day of the utc, but as I am reading again my post, I have to say that it was very poorly written...:D So I'll clarify it a bit.:)

So I would have been available thursday 18:30 - friday 01:00 utc, but it's a no go 'cause of md8.

Friday 18:30 - saturday 02:00 utc doesn't work, as I have my clan match at saturday 01:00utc.

Saturday 18:30 - sunday 02:00 utc is free, so could we go for sunday 02:00utc?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Damn. I forgot about the extension of md8.

I try to use the day of the utc, but as I am reading again my post, I have to say that it was very poorly written...:D So I'll clarify it a bit.:)

So I would have been available thursday 18:30 - friday 01:00 utc, but it's a no go 'cause of md8.

Friday 18:30 - saturday 02:00 utc doesn't work, as I have my clan match at saturday 01:00utc.

Saturday 18:30 - sunday 02:00 utc is free, so could we go for sunday 02:00utc?

Ok cool, Sunday at 0200 UTC would work for me :)

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
Hey @zectorman
I can play Saturday from 8-11 AM and Monday and Tuesday from 8am-10pm
all times in UTC :D

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
Hey @zectorman
I can play Saturday from 8-11 AM and Monday and Tuesday from 8am-10pm
all times in UTC :D
Oh man. Those are really difficult times for me. Saturday thats when im asleep and on monday/tuesday I have work and ill be out of town. I might, MIGHT be able to get in on Tuesday at 10 pm UTC. But that will be after I would be driving back home after 4 hours on the road, if I make it on time.

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
Oh man. Those are really difficult times for me. Saturday thats when im asleep and on monday/tuesday I have work and ill be out of town. I might, MIGHT be able to get in on Tuesday at 10 pm UTC. But that will be after I would be driving back home after 4 hours on the road, if I make it on time.
Just got off Saturday so i have the whole day (exp 1-3 PM where i have a another match)