Supajee
Country Flag
8c33ceee233184d227f62ebaa2e32abd.png

@Veggente85 vs @JCan
@L-Kid vs @mamutas
@Grey Seer Ebolis vs @Keraunograf
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne vs @CherryCrush
@Hauntmachine vs @Cosi

Second match day is here, a little bit ahead of the schedule. Good job fellas. You know the drill, keep goin'.

Deadline is 13th of August (Tuesday).

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
@Keraunograf Hi there. I am available each day this week except Friday. I'm away this weekend but could be available next Monday. I am usually available UTC 13h00 to 20h00 but could be available with advance notice between 23h00 UTC and 01h00 UTC.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Keraunograf Hi there. I am available each day this week except Friday. I'm away this weekend but could be available next Monday. I am usually available UTC 13h00 to 20h00 but could be available with advance notice between 23h00 UTC and 01h00 UTC.

Looks like we overlap between 24 and 01 UTC. Friday is also currently bad for me, any other day should be fine, is there one you'd prefer?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@L-Kid
I can play Sat and Sun starting at 12 UTC. I have some events during the day.
I can start at 2:00 UTC during the work days if you prefer that.
What are your options?

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Looks like we overlap between 24 and 01 UTC. Friday is also currently bad for me, any other day should be fine, is there one you'd prefer?
Hi there. I think you're on Eastern Daylight Time, like me. Thursday or next Monday would be my two slots that would work. I'd prefer Monday but could do Thursday if that works for you.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Hi there. I think you're on Eastern Daylight Time, like me. Thursday or next Monday would be my two slots that would work. I'd prefer Monday but could do Thursday if that works for you.

Monday should be fine, let's plan to start at 24? I'm actually 3 hours behind you now, I moved between last season and this season to the other coast.

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
@L-Kid
I can play Sat and Sun starting at 12 UTC. I have some events during the day.
I can start at 2:00 UTC during the work days if you prefer that.
What are your options?
Hay @mamutas

Sorry for the late reply buddy, been having a really busy week, hope everything is well for you!

How do you feel about killing my elves at 12 UTC this Saturday? :p