@feufollet vs @SlyAnimal
@VulpesInculta vs @EvilSmoothie
@Kjelstad vs @Street

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
So @VulpesInculta it's a weekend game I presume. How's your sunday? Any possibility to play between 0600 UTC and 1900 UTC?
If not sunday then give me your times for saturday and I'll see what I can do.
Option B is if you can stay up late enough for me to play in the morning, something like 0500 UTC, maybe even a little earlier could be doable.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
@Street
I can play starting at 1430 during the week. Friday 1900 is booked. Shoot me your prefered times

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@Street
I can play starting at 1430 during the week. Friday 1900 is booked. Shoot me your prefered times

I assume that is in UTC? If so would you be up for 1700 Friday to get the game in before your already booked one?

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @J.J. Cash can't remember what time zone you are in, but I am available in the evening Friday and Tuesday after ~1700 GMT-6 and just about any reasonable GMT-6 time on Saturday or Sunday. Let me know what your availability is and we can sort something.

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
So @VulpesInculta it's a weekend game I presume. How's your sunday? Any possibility to play between 0600 UTC and 1900 UTC?
If not sunday then give me your times for saturday and I'll see what I can do.
Option B is if you can stay up late enough for me to play in the morning, something like 0500 UTC, maybe even a little earlier could be doable.
hey @EvilSmoothie , unfortunately I am out of town this weekend so bad timing there. I could to a 0500 UTC start Friday morning (my thursday night). I am also available for the majority of the day on Tuesday the 17th if you're looking for something w/ normal-ish hours.

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
hey @EvilSmoothie , unfortunately I am out of town this weekend so bad timing there. I could to a 0500 UTC start Friday morning (my thursday night). I am also available for the majority of the day on Tuesday the 17th if you're looking for something w/ normal-ish hours.
If the 0500 UTC is ok for you then let's take that. If you want more normal hours then I can do the tuesday in the time window of 0600 UTC till 1900 UTC :)

J.J. Cash

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @J.J. Cash can't remember what time zone you are in, but I am available in the evening Friday and Tuesday after ~1700 GMT-6 and just about any reasonable GMT-6 time on Saturday or Sunday. Let me know what your availability is and we can sort something.

Would you like to play saturday evening, at 23:00UTC?

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
Hi @Razzle Storm,

I am 14 hours ahead of you. I think maybe evening time for you Friday/Saturday would be good for me, or early morning your time on Friday/Sat/Sun.

Razzle Storm

Veteran
Steam Username
RazzleStorm
Cyanide Username
Razzle Storm
Country Flag
@Cereal Killar Hi! I'm usually available any time after 1600 UTC, is that early enough for you? If not, my evening time would be 0400 UTC on Friday, and could be whenever Saturday. I'm also available right now, if you're still around.

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
@Cereal Killar Hi! I'm usually available any time after 1600 UTC, is that early enough for you? If not, my evening time would be 0400 UTC on Friday, and could be whenever Saturday. I'm also available right now, if you're still around.

Hi @Razzle Storm,

Okay lets shoot for 04.00 UC Friday, which is very soon, or if not Friday 16.00 UTC?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hello @SlyAnimal
I could play sunday 19h UTC or 21h UTC

1900 UTC is 3am for me, and 2100 UTC is 5am, so neither of those are going to work.

I can usually schedule to start matches from about 0200 - 1600 UTC, give or take an hour if absolutely needed. That availability applies most days, I have a few other things scheduled but can usually work around them (Saturday I'll only be available from about 1200 or 1300 UTC onward though)

That gives you a 14h window in which I'm available to play (16h if needed), so you should be able to find a time within that range which will suit :)

Just give me a yell with which day/time would suit you best.