Cathey - The Carnival is Back

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hello Lads! Welcome to the madness land of Cathey!

For thousands of years, Cathey, it has stood defiant in the face of Chaos from the north and Pesky Hobgoblins from the Dark Lands.

But now, ohhh now a new threat arrived! Ring the bells, Ring the bells the loudest that u can, because.... The Carnival is Back!

Everything started when our society begin to crumble.

First the richest ones started to get older, and the teeth, the teeth they felt, ohhh they felt.
Our woman's got hysterical, more hysterical day by day and something happen... one day.. they appeared with fur, fur like a cat whiskers.
And the Kids, their voice started to be like a deep voice. Our precious younger lost childhood and youth joy, and no more any smile or laugh was heard.

But while our hearts started to be in a deep sorrow, something magical appear! Far, we started to see a lot of wagons, wagons with black horses! And when they approached we started to hear a sound, like a preach - The great Carnival arrived! We bring the joy and the fun,Listen the word of our Count, we are the Carnival of Dirty Counts!

When they approached, we saw a bald figure in the top of the wagon, a strange entity with painted lips and all his face was cover with some white ink. He introduced himself, the master of ceremonies, an agent from the true Count, but it wasn't always like this, and he started to tell a story:

Centuries a go, I was blind, have I been lost.Inside myself and my own mind. Hypnotized, mesmerized…

But one day, I find the Carnival, And I've walked these streets, in the madhouse asylum they can be Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet On a traffic island stopped and he raved of saving me.

and he shouted

"Let us pass, the Carnival is Back"

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
To celebrate the beginning of a new era, The Carnival decided to organize a BloodBowl tournament! 9 teams will battle at the Circus! A Big Arena that was built in one night.

Only a madness coach would sign up to play in this asylum. But the pursuit of fame can make us do things that we shouldn't do.

When the news started to proliferate, one by one, ambitious like no others, appear:

@Supa The One Eye (Sucky Bloat - Kislev)
@mamutas The Furry (Orcabeth - Orcs)
@Rocketdeath The Whimsical (Zharrmin Ultra Soft - Chorfs)
@Poncho dlv The Trickster (The Spike Boys - DE)
@Giantcodfish The Malodorous (Crock of Hit - Nurgle)
@SvenRutabega The Short Leg (BBTactics Dwarfs Dominate - Dwarfs)
@Pylon The Sleepwalker (Night Walks - Undead)
@Warzog Conquest The MadEye (Orcs)
@Tusak The Hooligan One (Pukki Party - Vampire)
@raspel The Molotov cocktail (Raspel's Leapers - Kislev)

Predictions:

1.º - The Trickster (@Poncho dlv and his DE). Poncho picked the build with 3 blitzers and 1 witch, i like to start with 4 blitzers but i never played with DE in a league! With crazy dices, and the SpikeBot on his side, I'm sure that Poncho will grab this title, and go for a undefeated season! But if someone defeat him, i will name my next thrall in his honor.

2.º - The Short Leg (@SvenRutabega and his Dwarfs). I heard rumors,stories of great achievements, such amazing coach is Sven they said! But no one wants another Sensible Fred with us, so i expect every single game u guys give everything to make him RR. 2 Runners; 2 TrollSlayers, 2 Blitzers. Hit him before the Spam Guard Begin!

3.º - The One Eye (@Supa and his bloat Kislev) How in the world we allow a 1560 TV team at tier4? Oh he is a admin... The One Eye like to roll doubles and Stats! Where are the fundamentals?! Im sure Supa dont going to enjoy Merlin (Merlin is my wizard friend) and he going to do some damage to Kislev!

4.º- The Sleepwalker (@Pylon and his Undead) Undeads start great at 1000tv, and they can do big with some good match-ups. Pylon is my wildcard but I have faith on him. At BBT Bigs like to roll doubles, so i expect two mummy with block by the end of the season.

5.º- The Whimsical (@Rocketdeath and his Chorfs). If the desire to play would give points, Rocket would be on the top! But i dont like chorfs (the last that ones that i played, killed one of my vamps :( ) so i probably will try to give many admin losses to him! Burn the Chorfs!! Tornado and Bush who will have the first +1ST?

6.º-The Hooligan One (@Tusak and his vamps). First Tusak tryed to hurt the hand of the lord, the true Count! But now he allied to the darkness, and a little of Carnival live in his team. 2 Vamps made me cry, where did i failed u? U should have gone for the 4 Vamps build :(

7.º- The Malodorous (@Giantcodfish and his nurgle). The first division for a nurgle team can be tricky. Earning some SPP would be great and the main goal. 2 RR's and no skills can be hard to score TD's. Raise up little nurgles, we need u guys to kill the orcs!!

8.º- The Molotov cocktail(@raspel and his Kislev). I still need to learn how Kislev can be competitive, but the lack of AG its to mutch for me. 1 Bear and 2 blitzers, dont follow Supa path, and go for the win! We want a show!! Leaps every single turn!

9.º- The Furry (@mamutas and his Orcs). Mamutas is a old dog like me at BBT, he saw to mutch and now he got crazy and picked the most odious race. I cant allow Orcs to be the number 1 team. Stop this madness!! StephB u are the one to blame. Cathay we need to stop the orcs to rise at tier 3!

10.º- The MadEye (@Warzog Conquest and his orcs). Finally I could persuade a friend of mine to play BB online! Warzong was the one that introduced me to the BB, so if u guys love me as i know that u do, this guy is the one to blame! But like a true Brutus, he picked Orcs. Et tu Brute? U guys need to stop this, as much as it hurts me, please make the Immortallz disappear.

I have a big announcement! The winner of this division will be immortalized as my new Vamp!

THE CARNIVAL IS BACK!!!

Last edited:

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
The One Eye seems fitting, took me quite a while to find this thread! ;) Looking forward to meeting you all this season, I've only played against @raspel in a different league many years ago. :) Let's see if my team's all bloat or if they're actually capable of winning rookie teams.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
I'm afraid, teambloodyhorns will not be with us (last seen on forum: Aug 1, 2019).

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Yes I am super excited to get this started. The Alderman hired me to coach his chaos dwarfs and let me just say, the team is looking SHARP in practice. Combine that with a free ride to the 4th tier, the highest number tier! And this season is looking up. Gonna be fun, thanks for being here everyone and let me just preapologize for any mayhem i may cause, heh, but if you destroy my team then I do "not" accept your apology so dont bother

Pylon

Star Player
Steam Username
Pylon
Country Flag
Nice to be back, this time with a sensible team...no more Kislev for me.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
There will be blood! (As my Vampires bite the thralls, instead of doing something wortwhile)

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
There will be blood! (As my Vampires bite the thralls, instead of doing something wortwhile)
“Blood that you shall not drink vampire! You and your rotten kind have preyed on the people for too long! Death to the vampires!” The Alderman says

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Tusak looks like we have met on the pitch at least once before back in S7 in the Indus division my brets and you necros Cadaverous Eagle Owls fought to a draw. Good to see you again

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak looks like we have met on the pitch at least once before back in S7 in the Indus division my brets and you necros Cadaverous Eagle Owls fought to a draw. Good to see you again
Heya, nice to meet again! That team went third at Atldwarf later, eventhough I never managed to roll doubles on puppies.

Last edited:

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
I thought raspel was talking about for his match which i havent watched but i did watch poncho and pylons match and poncho definitely had 2 of his guys surfed in the first half 2nd drive
Oh yes but Poncho is our go to stats guy, he made the stats bot that is in discord. But actually did not mean to ping him, I was drunk when I posted it :p @Nooobody is the one who has made our stats site.
So I was mainly asking our tech gurus about was there something funny with the surf recording that would explain raspels comment.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Oh yes but Poncho is our go to stats guy, he made the stats bot that is in discord. But actually did not mean to ping him, I was drunk when I posted it :p @Nooobody is the one who has made our stats site.
So I was mainly asking our tech gurus about was there something funny with the surf recording that would explain raspels comment.
Ah interesting.