stephB
Country Flag
Confirmed, buzz kills all round. :(

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
And now i read the rest of the replies. +1 Tys. I would LOVE to send tom a bottle of wine, but not for this bounty

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
IMG_20191014_151859.png

Player Name: Supa Stitchous
Team Name: The Snapping Tendons
Current Division: Nordland
Coach: FemurMuertez

This flower sniffing, peace loving sort-of-a-bard hates violence and only causes damage by accident when actually moving or when falling over on others...
And even though he is usually just standing there, drooling, he still has somehow managed to injure himself, making him even clumsier than before.

Because of *love for the big guys* (and a never-ending contract made with Supa in a tavern after several pints...) I cannot bring myself to fire him. So, I hereby place a bounty: I want this ogre dead. No, no injuries, no niggles, no nothing else than permanently dead.

As a reward I shall send a small miniature ogre head to the one who does the deed. If he or she so wishes.
I was going to send alcohol, but it seems that I would rather drink it all myself. Go figure.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
View attachment 1972
Player Name: Supa Stitchous
Team Name: The Snapping Tendons
Current Division: Nordland
Coach: FemurMuertez

This flower sniffing, peace loving sort-of-a-bard hates violence and only causes damage by accident when actually moving or when falling over on others...
And even though he is usually just standing there, drooling, he still has somehow managed to injure himself, making him even clumsier than before.

Because of *love for the big guys* (and a never-ending contract made with Supa in a tavern after several pints...) I cannot bring myself to fire him. So, I hereby place a bounty: I want this ogre dead. No, no injuries, no niggles, no nothing else than permanently dead.

As a reward I shall send a small miniature ogre head to the one who does the deed. If he or she so wishes.
I was going to send alcohol, but it seems that I would rather drink it all myself. Go figure.
A bounty on your own player?!! o_O

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
A bounty on your own player?!! o_O
He had it coming.:D Would have placed one on Evilsmoothie too but he actually performs quite well, despite his current arsenal of "skills"...:D

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
My facial expressions are once again on point on pictures...

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
My facial expressions are once again on point on pictures...
Oh, I'm sorry. I truly tried taking several pics but that is what you did the whole last season... Just standing there... With a blank stare...:D

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Lol this is a riot I wish I was in Nordland to claim that orge head
You and me both! I did ponder once to start a chaos team named bounty Hunter. Go all in on bounties, but sadly the bounty business died ☹️

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I try to collect the Bounty of Count Regor every season, but he refuses to snuff it!

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
I almost feel offended that my name sake isnt being hunted aswell. Give helGn another season and you will have to try to stop a st6 ag6 blodge terror

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
I think i rolled 1 on blood lust this morning