Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Yeeeee-HA :powdodge:

Someone somewhere has done terribly wrong. I am supervising a division, and from all those nine possibilities - they gave me the one I should not be allowed to touch. I have tried many times.

@stephB
@Crowdog09
@Geryon
@Regor
@feufollet
@SlyAnimal
@Cereal Killar
@Antonis
@tys123
@martybhoy

Some sort of orc team is holding the title, and oopsie oopsie who is behind their success? Would it be IBS? Who is behind IBS? o_Oo_O All these questions, and no answers. :(

Crucial pointers
  • I have no idea how good you guys are supposed to be
  • And no, I havent checked are we ready in-game
  • I am out of milk please help

Be busy bees, and use the tickets.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Predictions are...

1. @Antonis and his high elves, Blitzing Eurostars
Given these elves don't implode, they have all the tools they need to dominate Season 18 Altdwarf. Not only they have learnt a thing or two along the way, but they are also close to being in full condition with only two minor stat losses to their line.

And they are my brethren.

2. @stephB and his evermore orcs, Von Blitzers
This is getting boring, but I see these orcs being at the top once again. I have no bad pointers to give. I was gone for some months, I return and what I see? The same orcs living and breathing, basically massaging themselves for another title.

Disgusting lads.

3. @SlyAnimal / PapaNasty, and his not-dead, The Undying Legion
Skills are where they should be, when we check the team value distribution. Personally I am slightly worried how those mummies will fare in Altdwarf. With 21-4-3 career statistics, this crew is in it for real.

4. @Regor and his lottery-dice, Carnival of Dirty Counts
Are we serious? Did I miss something? All those vampires. Are. Still unhurt. I gave this league two seasons of absence, AND STILL - Regor's vampires are in this condition. It is like Big Crunch 2 has lost all the edge, and we are now slightly poking each other with fingers.

This team + this coach = fighting for title, but for non-objective reasons I will not predict it to happen

5. @feufollet and the necromantics, les nécros á crocs !!!
Necromantic team with AG4 werewolf, check. It is some sort of a rule that werewolves roll that stat. Yuck. Solid skill picking, but I am afraid that in this particular division, the team will struggle to be at the very top.

6. @Crowdog09 and very familiar chaos, Claw & Order
I have watched, cast and played this team. I know it maybe bit too well. It is even better than I remembered. Not their first time in Altdwarf, and given their health and Crowdog's stamina for the team, I doubt this season will be the last at the top.

I just struggle to see them take it. Maybe because my monitor is not on.

7. @martybhoy and chaos dwarves, Woe Vale Grievers
Marty has returned to the league during my absence! Team has taken some severe damage though, and personally I find no chaos dwarves thriving this season. But makes me very happy to see my high elves inspiring hobgoblins in this team.

8. @tys123 with his pro elves, Don't Panic!
Elves don't need deep bench to win a game, but rough season start can easily snowball from here. The team will have to balance between the risky plays, and keeping their health. That rarely worked in Altdwarf.

9. @Cereal Killar and his chaos dwarves, Black Street Boys
As said, dont think Chaos Dwarves work this season. The team looks to be in a good health, career stats are positive, so all the chances are there. But my morning porridge says no.

10. @Geryon and high elves, CCL Elves
TV mostly stacking on half of the team, I am afraid this team will balance itself around the armor dice when the good players take the hit. I do like the player builds however, and I know the coach knows some things.

------------------------------------

Personally I found 6-10 places hard to predict, and can see this group being very close to each other. My predictions tend to revolve around "pick the top4 and go from there".

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag

I’m scared.....

and for once it has nothing to do with the other teams....

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Match day 1 has begun.
https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/altdwarf-match-1-s18.14325/

I’m scared.....

and for once it has nothing to do with the other teams....

ilgothSTARE-1.png

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Some 'sort' of Orc team! You mean the awesome double champs!! :p

The nerve of some people! *Looks into getting out of this pointless IBS contract, not getting paid enough, that's for sure!*

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Some 'sort' of Orc team! You mean the awesome double champs!! :p

The nerve of some people! *Looks into getting out of this pointless IBS contract, not getting paid enough, that's for sure!*

I think IBS trusted you orcs would be unable to read.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I may have won in MD1 but I won't win in MD2.
My TV is less than half what is was in MD1 for MD2 as my opponent had amazing armour dice and only 1 of 8 serious injury rolls was a badly hurt.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
I may have won in MD1 but I won't win in MD2.
My TV is less than half what is was in MD1 for MD2 as my opponent had amazing armour dice and only 1 of 8 serious injury rolls was a badly hurt.

Haha can't believe I managed to MNG all 4 of your Agi 5 players :)

Luckily you're elves, so with a wizard, Jordell and Eldril you've still got a solid shot at winning the match

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
And sorry the spam, but predictions are live as well.
I think my Orcs have one or two more perms since you last saw them, but yes they are effectively still living and breathing (apart from a few of the poor linos). :)

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I think my Orcs have one or two more perms since you last saw them, but yes they are effectively still living and breathing (apart from a few of the poor linos). :)

18 games = two more perms

Are you trying to be funny?!?!? :mad::mad:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
18 games = two more perms

Are you trying to be funny?!?!? :mad::mad:
Hahaha, not at all. I mean two more perms inflicted and which I still kept the player (all 4 BoBs are cripples) :p

I have probably lost about 6 or 7 lineman in that time as well. :(

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
This is great that I'm picked last. Last season @EvilSmoothie almost gave me the kiss of death picking me to place high. :D

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
The Undying Legion has just done a significant amount of dying :(

Although with Chorfs for the next 2 weeks in a row, those ghouls were probably just going to be bloat anyway lol.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
The Undying Legion has just done a significant amount of dying :(

Although with Chorfs for the next 2 weeks in a row, those ghouls were probably just going to be bloat anyway lol.
Well you can be happy you earned a point against the Champ ;)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
It has been confirmed @Ilgoth has cursed me with his predictions! Four losses from six games is an all time low for this team :(

If it survives the last few games, can I stomach being back in T2 or should I actually consider retirement?!! :eek:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
It has been confirmed @Ilgoth has cursed me with his predictions! Four losses from six games is an all time low for this team :(

If it survives the last few games, can I stomach being back in T2 or should I actually consider retirement?!! :eek:

I am amazed I managed to beat you last night.
3 of my 12 players injured before my 1st turn, only 1 reroll left and nothing achieved by turn 5.
Then 1d needing a push to get a leap for a 1D with a pow and good scatter so I can dodge a catcher into 2 TZ's pick up dodge away , gfi and pass to get the 1-0 lead on turn 8.
Then 2nd half after a snake eyes stops the 2 turn TD I have 2 players standing , 1 prone and everyone else is stunned or off the pitch.
2 dodges , pick up , gfi and hand off to catcher who is pinned to the sideline.
Dodge prone catcher into the endzone. Then make a couple of dodges and a gfi to pass to the catcher for 2-0.
Also the Orcs only managed 1 injury and a couple of KO's after turn 1.
So an awful start and pretty average dice for all but 2 turns where everything worked perfectly and I pulled of crazy elf bs aided by your poor injury dice after turn 1.