@Deithwen vs @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
@cjblackburn vs @Hauntmachine
@Ilgoth vs @Keraunograf

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, @Grey Seer Ebolis .

I am currently GMT-8, Pacific time.

Weekdays I can offer to start a match between 0300-0500 GMT (7-9pm pacific). Weekends I have better availability and can start a match as early as like 8am Pacific (1600 GMT). If you're not US-based, I'd prefer a 10am pacific, 1800 GMT start on Saturday. Not great availability, I know, but hopefully we can work something out.

Cheers!

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Ilgoth Hello! This week is gonna be pretty rough, since I'm traveling for business Tuesday through Sunday. Can you do Monday or Tuesday after 24 UTC?

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Hello, @Grey Seer Ebolis .

I am currently GMT-8, Pacific time.

Weekdays I can offer to start a match between 0300-0500 GMT (7-9pm pacific). Weekends I have better availability and can start a match as early as like 8am Pacific (1600 GMT). If you're not US-based, I'd prefer a 10am pacific, 1800 GMT start on Saturday. Not great availability, I know, but hopefully we can work something out.

Cheers!

Hi there @Havol. Your time zone is really tricky for me, but I am around this weekend. I could do 09h00 PST on either Saturday or Sunday if that works.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Hauntmachine

My best time is 2115 during the week (apart from tuesdays and wednesdays) but there are plenty of other times available with notice. What suits you?

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@Ilgoth Hello! This week is gonna be pretty rough, since I'm traveling for business Tuesday through Sunday. Can you do Monday or Tuesday after 24 UTC?

Hey, I live by UTC+2, so no. Wouldn't be able to anyway, because I am traveling from Saturday to Tuesday.

We could look into getting this played next week's Wednesday, if we get an extension @EvilSmoothie - but I can play that between 1500 - 2100 UTC.

I could also wake up to play at 0500-0700 UTC.

If these ideas won't do, then I could always ask for another coach to play instead of me if you are okay with this?

Last edited:

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
Hey, I live by UTC+2, so no. Wouldn't be able to anyway, because I am traveling from Saturday to Tuesday.

We could look into getting this played next week's Wednesday, if we get an extension @EvilSmoothie - but I can play that between 1500 - 2100 UTC.
Sure you'll get a extension, but is that going to help?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat Its crazy how fancy I'm to play against u and your lizzies friends :p I could play:
wednesday-friday: 20:00 to 21:30 UTC starting time.
Sunday 10:00 to 16:30UTC
Monday and tuesday : 20:00 to 22:00 UTC

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat Its crazy how fancy I'm to play against u and your lizzies friends :p I could play:
wednesday-friday: 20:00 to 21:30 UTC starting time.
Sunday 10:00 to 16:30UTC
Monday and tuesday : 20:00 to 22:00 UTC

You have the advantage of my Kroxigor being out of the match recovering from a broken neck (somehow I don't think it will affect his playstyle much).
Let's see... Friday at 21:30 UTC works for me. Want to try that?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
You have the advantage of my Kroxigor being out of the match recovering from a broken neck (somehow I don't think it will affect his playstyle much).
Let's see... Friday at 21:30 UTC works for me. Want to try that?
Sure thing, 21.30utc friday!

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Hello @Mr.Bruce-Wayne

I can usuallt play between 15:00 and 19:00 UTC on weekdays except Friday, or we could do Sunday around UTC noon. If these times don't work for you I'm open to other suggestions.