BC 2 S18 Lustria MD 5

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hello coaches, things are going well, especially for Ravers who is cruising through here. Here are you MD 5 matchups.

@jrpeart HElfy Debate vs @Thernlow Norwegian K9 Patrol
@Ravers Tails of the Unexpected vs @Frankolino Imagine Dragons (BBT)
@Moreplovac BC2 - Birthday Boiz vs @toastguy7 The San Jose ShOrks
@Waleed The Misunderstood 99 vs @Allstars 2.0 WAAGH Smashers
@sbr32 Keepers of the Garden vs @Street Basing Program

You have until the 19th at 23:59 UTC

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @sbr32

Looking at timezones, I am guessing weekdays are not going to work but I will list them as well just incase. All times are starting times and UTC.

Thursday, Monday and Tuesday 18:30 to 21:00. Saturday and Sunday 08:00 to 16:00.

When is good for you?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey @Moreplovac , I think we may have to get somewhat creative with scheduling this week, given our time difference. I'm UTC-8, so I believe I'm 9 hours behind you. Would 9AM Sunday your time or 3:30 PM your time on Sunday be options?

Thernlow

Rookie
Steam Username
anders123128
Country Flag
Hello @jrpeart !

It's time for us to deliberate on our arguments so that our debate will be a fruitful one!

I can do following kickoff times, all UTC:
Thursday 1930-2100
Saturday All day but preferably before 1500
Sunday before 1430

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Ravers so we finally meet on the pitch.
I'm available on weekdays for kick-off between 13:00-17:00 UTC and more flexible this Friday and Saturday between 11:00-20:00 UTC.
Let me know what works for you.

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
Hey @Moreplovac , I think we may have to get somewhat creative with scheduling this week, given our time difference. I'm UTC-8, so I believe I'm 9 hours behind you. Would 9AM Sunday your time or 3:30 PM your time on Sunday be options?

Sunday 08:00 UTC and 14:30 UTC are both fine with me. Pick any of those. :)

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@Ravers so we finally meet on the pitch.
I'm available on weekdays for kick-off between 13:00-17:00 UTC and more flexible this Friday and Saturday between 11:00-20:00 UTC.
Let me know what works for you.

Hello, we finally play and not a Norseman in sight:p. Hmm how about Monday 17 UTC?

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hello coaches, things are going well, especially for Ravers who is cruising through here. Here are you MD 5 matchups.

Not sure having an MVP Stormvermin and a gutter runner die, as well as losing my last match, is cruising through. But we are top for now I guess!

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey @sbr32

Looking at timezones, I am guessing weekdays are not going to work but I will list them as well just incase. All times are starting times and UTC.

Thursday, Monday and Tuesday 18:30 to 21:00. Saturday and Sunday 08:00 to 16:00.

When is good for you?

Let's do Saturday at 1600UTC.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@sbr32 Online ready when you are! If you come online and I don't see your invite just ping me on discord. :)

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Right, neither of us playing Norse, how odd is this?
Monday 1700 UTC looks good. See you in the pitch then!
Hi there. I'm really sorry but something just came up at work and I won't be able to play our match today at 1700 UTC. Any chance of moving it for the same time tomorrow? Or maybe tonight at the latest hour that you can?

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Hi there. I'm really sorry but something just came up at work and I won't be able to play our match today at 1700 UTC. Any chance of moving it for the same time tomorrow? Or maybe tonight at the latest hour that you can?
@Ravers was kind enough to push our match forward to 2400 UTC today. Thank you kindly!