Reikland MD7 [S18]

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
You guys completed MD6 very early, so Reikland has the pleasure of being first into MD7 with several days extra to spend on it if so desired! It'll run from now until Tuesday the 3rd of December.

The match-ups look like this:
urqkSMI.png

@CherryCrush -VS- @L-Kid
@Cosi -VS @doohickey
@TomSchnizz -VS- @Ernedar
@Veggente85 -VS- @VulpesInculta
@EvilSmoothie -VS @Wrekd

The full list of all coaches and teams:
Wrekd - Coaching Orcs by the name Chaqua Greenies.
EvilSmoothie - Coaching Khemri by the name We Roll Skulls.
doohickey - Coaching Bretonnians by the name The BEATles.
VulpesInculta - Coaching Dark Elves by the name Mobtown Rayvens.
Veggente85 - Coaching Amazons by the name Miragliano Goddesses.
L-Kid - Coaching High Elves by the name The Galactic Elfpire.
Cosi - Coaching Chaos (Goats!) by the name Superfluous Beastmen.
CherryCrush - Coaching Vampires by the name Blood Drive Divers.
TomSchnizz - Coaching Dark Elves by the name Nippon Punch.
Ernedar - Coaching Necromantics by the name Circus Flying Scooters.

MD6 saw the Chaqua Greenies take their first loss of the season, and the MD before that was a Draw, so suddenly the leaderboard is looking a lot more even. Only a few points difference between a lot of the teams, and the match between them and the Khemri of We Roll Skulls is going to be a very important one as the Khemri would tie for the lead if they are victorious there. Best of luck to all of you!

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz Hello again sir. So we play again. How will you have time?
Hey there @Ernedar ,

We meet again indeed. If I recall correctly you kicked my ass last time :p

I am utc-4. in the week I can normally play from 23 to 0300 utc. I guess the weekend would be better.

Saturday and Sunday I can start at 15utc. Best window is from 15 to 18utc but other times could probably work.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Cosi , I am GMT-7 and I can do after 2300GMT on Tuesday, Thursday, next Monday and Tuesday. Saturday I can do from 1700GMT to ~2000 GMT, and Sunday any time after ~2000 GMT. Let me know what your availability is and we can work something out!

Ernedar

Star Player
Steam Username
ernedar
Cyanide Username
Ernedar
Country Flag
Hey there @Ernedar ,

We meet again indeed. If I recall correctly you kicked my ass last time :p

I am utc-4. in the week I can normally play from 23 to 0300 utc. I guess the weekend would be better.

Saturday and Sunday I can start at 15utc. Best window is from 15 to 18utc but other times could probably work.
Hello, how about sunday 18UTC start the match? I have a bit of a bussy week. If it will be too far for you just tell me and I will try another time, probably on saturday.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hello, how about sunday 18UTC start the match? I have a bit of a bussy week. If it will be too far for you just tell me and I will try another time, probably on saturday.
Sunday 18utc works. See you then!

Cosi

Star Player
Steam Username
JCosi
Cyanide Username
Cosi
Country Flag
Hey @Cosi , I am GMT-7 and I can do after 2300GMT on Tuesday, Thursday, next Monday and Tuesday. Saturday I can do from 1700GMT to ~2000 GMT, and Sunday any time after ~2000 GMT. Let me know what your availability is and we can work something out!

Friday at 02:00UTC? I'm UTC+8 so 1700-0100 is tricky for me.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Friday at 02:00UTC? I'm UTC+8 so 1700-0100 is tricky for me.
Ah, didn't realize you were so far ahead. But yeah that time would be fine for me, I could also do an hour or two later if it is better for you

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@Ernedar hope all is well. just pm me if you can play later today and I'll try to look at the forum from time to time. In the week I could start around 23utc

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hello, I am terribly sorry. I totally forgot the time. 23UTC is ok today. I will manage.
hey, no problem,

I am eating right now I can play in about 45min/1 hour if you want. 23utc is fine too