Starts: Right now!
Deadline:3rd of December 23:59 UTC
Capture.PNG

@Werebat vs @Grey Seer Ebolis
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne vs @Filadeus
@Hauntmachine vs @Havol
@Keraunograf vs @Deithwen
@Ilgoth vs @cjblackburn

We also have to last team in the league to have a perfect season going, the lizards of @Werebat !
But there is a slight problem, I did not predict him first so he can't have a perfect season. You guys have 3 games to fix this, get to it!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Ilgoth

It’s commissioner bowl so we need to show everyone else how to play BB. When do you want to do this? My best time is 2115 utc but there are plenty of other times available.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Deithwen Alright, I can do 0100-0500 UTC tonight, not at all Thursday, from Friday after about 18-20 UTC until about 0500 UTC, and am busy on the 30th but relatively same hours as Friday on the 1st. Next week weekdays are 0100-0500 UTC, same as tonight.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
@Deithwen Alright, I can do 0100-0500 UTC tonight, not at all Thursday, from Friday after about 18-20 UTC until about 0500 UTC, and am busy on the 30th but relatively same hours as Friday on the 1st. Next week weekdays are 0100-0500 UTC, same as tonight.
Well, I suppose Friday 18:00 UTC should work. See you then!

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Grey Seer Ebolis - It's Thanksgiving tomorrow here in the States, and I am off work the day after. So Friday I should be available at pretty much any time - are there any times that work for you?

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, @Hauntmachine

I am US Pacific time, GMT-8.

I can play Friday-Sun from 1800-2300ish GMt.

During the week until the MD rolls, I’m relegated to starting a match between 0300-0500 gmt.

Let me know what works.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@Ilgoth

It’s commissioner bowl so we need to show everyone else how to play BB. When do you want to do this? My best time is 2115 utc but there are plenty of other times available.

Would it come too fast if we played tomorrow around 2100 UTC? This one is pretty special.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
@Grey Seer Ebolis - It's Thanksgiving tomorrow here in the States, and I am off work the day after. So Friday I should be available at pretty much any time - are there any times that work for you?
Hiya Werebat. Sorry for the late reply. I'm just back from being away. I could play today (Friday) but only if we start by 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Any chance that could work?

If that doesn't work for you, I'm usually free every weekday between UTC 14:00 - 20:30.

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hiya Werebat. Sorry for the late reply. I'm just back from being away. I could play today (Friday) but only if we start by 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Any chance that could work?

If that doesn't work for you, I'm usually free every weekday between UTC 14:00 - 20:30.

Discord tells me that we are playing tomorrow (Monday) at 20:30 UTC.