Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
forBBT.JPG

Excellant

Please note that due to game between Regor and Antonis - do not schedule your game for today.

----------------------------------
The Undying Legion - @SlyAnimal
Don't Panic! - @tys123
Claw & Order - @Crowdog09
Carnival of Dirty Counts - @Regor
Von Blitzers - @stephB
Woe Vale Grievers - @martybhoy
Blitzing Eurostars - @Antonis
CCL Elves - @Geryon
Black Street Boys - @Cereal Killar
les nécros á crocs !!! - @feufollet
----------------------------------

Match day ends on 4th of December.

Be nice. Play nice. Roll bad. Fun for the rest of us.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@Cereal Killar I believe you are from Oz, so best time will probably be Saturday morning (for me) can you manage around 10 UTC?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Antonis Give me a yell on when you'd like to play. My usual availability is 0200 - 1600 UTC, although this week my bodyclock is a bit messed up so if you can play in the next couple of days I should be able to start as late as maybe 2000 UTC.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Antonis Give me a yell on when you'd like to play. My usual availability is 0200 - 1600 UTC, although this week my bodyclock is a bit messed up so if you can play in the next couple of days I should be able to start as late as maybe 2000 UTC.
Hey bud, how about Sunday around 10:30 utc?

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@tys123 I'm utc-5. I'm free at 15:00 utc on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm free later 22:00 utc both nights. Sorry I have commitments with Blitz Pit casting this weekend. Otherwise I can be free during the weekdays but it will have to be after 22:00 UTC later. Sorry I have a commute on the weekdays. There might be a day I work from home during the week that will give us a better time but at the moment I don't know which day it might be. Apologies for the limitations.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123 I'm utc-5. I'm free at 15:00 utc on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm free later 22:00 utc both nights. Sorry I have commitments with Blitz Pit casting this weekend. Otherwise I can be free during the weekdays but it will have to be after 22:00 UTC later. Sorry I have a commute on the weekdays. There might be a day I work from home during the week that will give us a better time but at the moment I don't know which day it might be. Apologies for the limitations.

That is going to be tough as 10pm is a bit late for me.
I am busy both Sat and Sun during the day but may be able to get back by 3pm on one of the days.
Can I let you know an hour or 2 before the match?

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
That is going to be tough as 10pm is a bit late for me.
I am busy both Sat and Sun during the day but may be able to get back by 3pm on one of the days.
Can I let you know an hour or 2 before the match?
Yes sure let's play it by ear on the weekend. At worse we can try to fit the game on the weekday on a day I'm working from home. I'll give you a day or two heads up when I'm free.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey man,
I’m free tonight from 2300 if that’s not too late for you?
I could do Saturday starting between 1500 and 1800.
Sunday I’d need to start between 1400 & 1500.
Monday & Tuesday from 2200. Let me know mate.
All times UTC
Hey Hey, i do think we need to go for tuesday at 22:00 utc :(

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Yes sure let's play it by ear on the weekend. At worse we can try to fit the game on the weekday on a day I'm working from home. I'll give you a day or two heads up when I'm free.

I can't do today but will be free tomorrow at 15:00 UTC So lets go for then

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@feufollet I'm free tomorrow with a bit of notice and Monday (except the evening time). Tuesday and Wednesday I'm free from 18:30 utc

edit: I now have games booked for tonight and Tuesday night

Last edited:

feufollet

Veteran
Steam Username
feufollet74
Country Flag
@feufollet I'm free tomorrow with a bit of notice and Monday (except the evening time). Tuesday and Wednesday I'm free from 18:30 utc

edit: I now have games booked for tonight and Tuesday night

Hello
I cant play wednesday
I could play tuesday 21h30 / 22h UTC
Or Friday

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hello
I cant play wednesday
Or Friday

Feufollet this is not good enough. Match day been up and running since Thursday, and you showed up day before the deadline to tell we need to extend by two days?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hello
I cant play wednesday
Or Friday
As I mentioned in my edit, I'm no longer available tonight.
I would not be available on Friday either, if the admins were to allow for an extension

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Game between @feufollet & @Crowdog09 has been admined due to scheduling troubles. 2-1 win for Crowdog, my reasoning being the following;

As I see, scheduling is a shared responsibility between the coaches. I need to see activity on both sides in order to even consider a draw. On this case, you @feufollet showed up way too late for that. On top of it, you suggested two dates - one which was already declared as no-chance by your opponent on Saturday - and second date being late timeslot two days overtime for this match day. Your opponent declared it would not work, I know his reasoning for it being something that is a helpless situation.

Being the highest tier of our league, this division should be the high standard when it comes to activity and daily happenings. We should never see an admined game at the top, because every game matters for the title, thus I am very flexible with giving extensions to do my best to have all games played. That being said; I always rule divisions the same way no matter the tier. Rules are same for us all, deadlines are there for a reason. We move on to next match day that I just posted. Get on with scheduling.