BC 2 S18 Lustria MD 9

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Its the final matchday! I'm going to miss you guys,this was the easiest division to admin ever. @toastguy7 has won it by, a lot. In fact he might go undefeated if he doesn't lose this week. @Frankolino could also be undefeated, and if he gets 6 draws that might be kind of a record too! Not too much to say about the battle for promotion since up to 6th place you should all promote. But 7th place often misses out and @Street could still bump @Thernlow IF he can get past San Jose Shorcs, so that might be interesting. The bottom high elves and nurgle will be trying to avoid losing out to goblins but both have kind of tough matchups against nurgle and lizards, while the goblins will try to encourage @Ravers to rr again, but I'm hoping the end of the season has been kind enough to the rats that they made him reconsider.

Gl next season all

@Thernlow Norwegian K9 Patrol vs @Allstars 2.0 WAAGH Smashers
@Waleed The Misunderstood 99 vs @jrpeart HElfy Debate
@Moreplovac BC2 - Birthday Boiz vs @Ravers Tails of the Unexpected
@Street Basing Program vs @toastguy7 The San Jose ShOrks
@sbr32 Keepers of the Garden vs @Frankolino Imagine Dragons (BBT)

Try to get your games played before Christmas

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-11_8-9-6.png
    upload_2019-12-11_8-9-6.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 189

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@sbr32 hi there. I'm usually and preferably available on weekdays for kick-off between 13:00-17:00 UTC (though not this Thursday). Alternatives are Thursday/Friday at 24:00 UTC, Saturday 11:00-18:00 UTC, and Sunday 12:00-14:00 UTC. Let me know what may work for you.,

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino could also be undefeated, and if he gets 6 draws that might be kind of a record too!
Will do my best to get a 6th draw -- can I get some drawer badge or something? ;)
Actually I could have gotten at least two wins out of the draws if my Sauri had the competence to get the ball to score -- they failed it for 4 turns with 3 RRs last match against Goblins. Anyway, I'm happy with my performance and completely unprepared to move to an upper division :D

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@jrpeart , hi, my availabilities:

Thur 12th 1800-1900
Fri 13th 1800-2200
Sat 14th 1100-2000
Sun 15th 1100-1800
Mon 16th 1800-1900
Tue 17th Not free
Wed 18th Not free
Thur 19th Not free
Fri 20th 1700-2200
Sat 21st 1100-1600
Sun 22nd 1100-1800
Mon 23rd 1100-2200
Tue 24th Not free

...times UTC.

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Will do my best to get a 6th draw -- can I get some drawer badge or something? ;)
Actually I could have gotten at least two wins out of the draws if my Sauri had the competence to get the ball to score -- they failed it for 4 turns with 3 RRs last match against Goblins. Anyway, I'm happy with my performance and completely unprepared to move to an upper division :D

Also (for readers not aware) Frankolino ad an 8/9 chance to win our matchup: and he got the dreaded 1/2, 1/2, dodge - with the ball carrying Skink - who promptly died too....yikes.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
If you can prove its a record, sure!

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@sbr32 hi there. I'm usually and preferably available on weekdays for kick-off between 13:00-17:00 UTC (though not this Thursday). Alternatives are Thursday/Friday at 24:00 UTC, Saturday 11:00-18:00 UTC, and Sunday 12:00-14:00 UTC. Let me know what may work for you.,

I think Friday at 2400 is best. Just to make sure, you mean Friday at 2100 your local time (UTC-3)?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@jrpeart , hi, my availabilities:

Fri 20th 1700-2200
Sat 21st 1100-1600
Sun 22nd 1100-1800
Mon 23rd 1100-2200

...times UTC.

I'm still trying to find out when I'm available. I know I'm not available till after this weekend.
I know I'll be available in some of the times I've left in the quote, just not sure which ones yet.

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I'm still trying to find out when I'm available. I know I'm not available till after this weekend.
I know I'll be available in some of the times I've left in the quote, just not sure which ones yet.

Hi @jrpeart, a-okay.
I'll check in again Monday evening :)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7 I see you are US based so guessing weekend will be best? Unfortunately I am busy in the evenings this weekend from about 18:00 UTC onwards, meaning latest I can start a game is around 16:00 UTC, though a little bit earlier would be preferable if possible.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7 I see you are US based so guessing weekend will be best? Unfortunately I am busy in the evenings this weekend from about 18:00 UTC onwards, meaning latest I can start a game is around 16:00 UTC, though a little bit earlier would be preferable if possible.

Sure thing, how about 1500 UTC on Saturday? Or if you prefer a morning start, I could stay up latish and we could do 0800 UTC on Saturday or Sunday

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Sure thing, how about 1500 UTC on Saturday? Or if you prefer a morning start, I could stay up latish and we could do 0800 UTC on Saturday or Sunday

15:00 UTC on Saturday should be fine, don't want to keep you up late. So hopefully see you on the pitch then! :)