Deadline: Tuesday, 17th of December, 23:59 UTC
Capture.PNG

Matches:
@Werebat vs @Hauntmachine
@Keraunograf vs @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
@Ilgoth vs @Grey Seer Ebolis
@cjblackburn vs @Filadeus
@Deithwen vs @Havol

The last match day is soon upon us! And so is christmas! If you have trouble arranging your match due to the holidays inform me ASAP and we'll see what we can do about it.

Also! As the end of the season is upon us I need all of you to make a decision about your teams future and tell about it in the decision thread here: https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decisions-for-season-19.14426/
Thank you for doing it and I hope you had a good time this season! hope to see you in the future and have good games. Merry Christmas for you all :)

Last edited:

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Hiya @Ilgoth. I hope you're well. I am normally available to start a match on weekdays between UTC 14h00 to 20h00. I am 100% busy this weekend, unfortunately, as I am travelling for work. In fact, that trip means that I can't play on Monday the 16th either. Would later this week at those times work?

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
hello, @Deithwen .

I am pacific time, GMT-8.

Weekdays, I can offer to start a match between 03-0500 GMT.

Weekends are a bit more wide open. I can reliably start as early as 16/1700ish and go until like 2300 GMT.

Not great times, I know, but it's what I have. Can you make any of that fit?

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne
Hello! I'm UTC-8, so can play weekdays 0100 UTC-0500 UTC generally, or after 18UTC on weekends.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hiya @Ilgoth. I hope you're well. I am normally available to start a match on weekdays between UTC 14h00 to 20h00. I am 100% busy this weekend, unfortunately, as I am travelling for work. In fact, that trip means that I can't play on Monday the 16th either. Would later this week at those times work?

Hey @Grey Seer Ebolis

I think I could do Thursday or Friday 1500 UTC? Is it too early?

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
hello, @Deithwen .

I am pacific time, GMT-8.

Weekdays, I can offer to start a match between 03-0500 GMT.

Weekends are a bit more wide open. I can reliably start as early as 16/1700ish and go until like 2300 GMT.

Not great times, I know, but it's what I have. Can you make any of that fit?
Hello! Yes, these times are not ideal, so let's say Sunday 16:00 UTC for now, and if it doesn't work out I'll have to find the time to play in the middle of the night on Tuesday :)