Ostland MD1 (S19)

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
And we´re off! Do your worst gents! Make me proud and each other limp! The battle for the title of the Most Offended of Ostland has begun!

MD1:
MD1.png

@Waleed - The Misunderstood 99 VS @cjblackburn - Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes
@Frankolino - Imagine Dragons (BBT) VS @Azathot - Hell Pit's Angels
@toastguy7 - The San Jose ShOrks VS @Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) - Vermintide All-stars
@Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) - WAAAGH Smashers VS @Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) - Order of the Happy Few
@Havol - Headbangers Ball VS @sbr32 - Keepers of the Garden

Friendly reminder: Finish your games before the deadline and treat each other with respect. Preferrably use this thread for matchmaking as only the information available to me in this thread will be taken into consideration in case an admin decision is needed.

Deadline for MD1 is Tuesday, January 14th 23:59 UTC

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne Hey, I'm UTC-8 and still on break for the next seven days. Weekdays would be best, but I'm pretty flexible on times. What would work for you?

Allstars 2.0

Veteran
Steam Username
DallasAZ
Country Flag
I
Hi @Allstars 2.0 . I see you're on-line now. Want to play?

If that doesn't work out, I'm usually available weekdays between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm EST. Is that one or two hours ahead of you?
I’m online right now. Eastern is 1 hour ahead.

I can play during those times on weekdays. How’s tomorrow 1:30pm EST?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Waleed

When is good for you? My best time is 2115utc but I can do plenty of other times with notice. I can’t do Tuesday or Wednesday evening and Saturday during the day.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@sbr32 , we get to meet again :)

I’m Pacific time and available between 7pm and 9pm Pacific during the week and can start a match as early as 9:30/10am on the weekend.

Want to try for sometime this week after work?

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Waleed

When is good for you? My best time is 2115utc but I can do plenty of other times with notice. I can’t do Tuesday or Wednesday evening and Saturday during the day.
@cjblackburn , hi, my availablities are:

Wed 8th Not free
Thur 9th Not free
Fri 10th 1800-2100
Sat 11th 1100-2100
Sun 12th 1100-1800
Mon 13th 1700-1900
Tue 14th Not free

...I can do Friday or Saturday at 2115 UTC as you have given plenty of notice :)
Which would you like?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@sbr32 , we get to meet again :)

I’m Pacific time and available between 7pm and 9pm Pacific during the week and can start a match as early as 9:30/10am on the weekend.

Want to try for sometime this week after work?

This week is rough for me, silly work has me starting at 3AM most of the week. Best for me would be the weekend, as early as possible Sunday probably, or 7PM on next Monday.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
This week is rough for me, silly work has me starting at 3AM most of the week. Best for me would be the weekend, as early as possible Sunday probably, or 7PM on next Monday.
Yikes, 3am!

I can probably start at like 8/8:30am Pacific on Sunday. If that’s too late, let’s use Monday at 7pm Pacific as a backup.

That work for ya?

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne Hey, I'm UTC-8 and still on break for the next seven days. Weekdays would be best, but I'm pretty flexible on times. What would work for you?
I am On 1+ UTC. what about Wendsday 19 UTC :) I AM up for the most of the days exp thursday

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn , hi, my availablities are:

Wed 8th Not free
Thur 9th Not free
Fri 10th 1800-2100
Sat 11th 1100-2100
Sun 12th 1100-1800
Mon 13th 1700-1900
Tue 14th Not free

...I can do Friday or Saturday at 2115 UTC as you have given plenty of notice :)
Which would you like?
How about Saturday at 2115utc?

I will have to take a couple of minutes to make sure kids are going to sleep but apart from that it would be grand.

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Azathot
hi there. Best kick-off times for me are on weekdays between 13:00-17:00 UTC. Else, this Saturday I'm free between 10:00-20:00 UTC. Let me know what would work for you.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@Frankolino Weekday times will be hard for me unfortunately, anything before 1800 UTC is unreliable at best for me.
Saturday I should be free most of the afternoon, I will double check again but how about we pencil in 1300 UTC for now?