Mega Star Player
Country Flag
c9f49fe47de5c37c62f29e5bb6c24f97.png

@tys123 vs @Ravers
@GobbieMarauder vs @Reverend Radio
@KOMEDIANT vs @Yinkin
@burning_phoneix vs @zectorman
@gdaynick vs @Knockoff

Welcome to MD3! Already we only have a single team left with a perfect record, gdaynick and his rats! A couple others are still undefeated but niggledmau5 holds the edge in the early going. Same rules as always, the MD will run until the end of Tuesday, January 28th. Have at it!

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
@KOMEDIANT Time for you to run circles around my chaos!

My times are wednesday & thursday (11:00 to 22:00 UTC), friday (14:00 to 22:00 UTC), saturday (11:00 to 15:00 UTC) and monday (16:00 to 22:00 UTC).

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@burning_phoneix

SUP BURNING

I should be aviable to play Wednesday or Friday 5pm to 11pm CST (UTC-6)

Saturday 1pm to 11pm

sunday im not sure but maybe we can schedule something early or late that day

Monday 5 to 11 pm

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
@Reverend Radio This is the only match this season I would describe myself as "scared of" because of those two claw bois, so it's good to get this out of the way. My availability, all in UTC:

Mon-Thurs: 02:00 - 06:00
Sat: 18:00 - 22:00
Sun: 18:00 - 06:00

burning_phoneix

Super Star Player
Steam Username
burning.phoneix
Country Flag
@burning_phoneix

SUP BURNING

Saturday 1pm to 11pm

Monday 5 to 11 pm

I think its most likely gonna be on Saturday. Give me a while to nail down a specific time

KOMEDIANT

Star Player
Steam Username
KOMEDIANT
Country Flag
@Yinkin hey. It's time for me to roll 1s and sculls... again...
And I'd prefer to do it today at UTC 16 or 19

Reverend Radio

Star Player
Steam Username
Reverend Radio
Country Flag
@Reverend Radio This is the only match this season I would describe myself as "scared of" because of those two claw bois, so it's good to get this out of the way. My availability, all in UTC:

Mon-Thurs: 02:00 - 06:00
Sat: 18:00 - 22:00
Sun: 18:00 - 06:00

Lets do Thursday at 0200 UTC. If this is too late of response we can push it off into the weekend.

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
hello @Knockoff i am free to start our game 0000utc-1000utc on friday, saturday and monday as well as 0000-0500utc sunday. let me know if any of these times work and if not when you are available

Last edited:

burning_phoneix

Super Star Player
Steam Username
burning.phoneix
Country Flag
@burning_phoneix

SUP BURNING

Saturday 1pm to 11pm

Monday 5 to 11 pm

I'm embarassed to ask but is it possible to play 11AM or 12 noon on Saturday CST?

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
I'm embarassed to ask but is it possible to play 11AM or 12 noon on Saturday CST?

I think Noon is possible for Saturday. If anything changes ill try to reach out to you here or maybe on discord.

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
Lets do Thursday at 0200 UTC. If this is too late of response we can push it off into the weekend.
I liked your post forgetting how the passage of time works and have spent my whole Thursday thinking about our game this evening, just now realizing 2am on Thursday already came and went before I even liked it. So it was more too late than either of us could have realized. At least I know I'm free Fridays from 2:00 to 6:00 now.

Reverend Radio

Star Player
Steam Username
Reverend Radio
Country Flag
I liked your post forgetting how the passage of time works and have spent my whole Thursday thinking about our game this evening, just now realizing 2am on Thursday already came and went before I even liked it. So it was more too late than either of us could have realized. At least I know I'm free Fridays from 2:00 to 6:00 now.

Lets do Friday at 0200 UTC then. I'll send you a personal message so it shows up in your email box.

burning_phoneix

Super Star Player
Steam Username
burning.phoneix
Country Flag
I think Noon is possible for Saturday. If anything changes ill try to reach out to you here or maybe on discord.
I'll be checking discord frequently so its best if you @ me there. I'll let you know of any changes as well.

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
@doohickey hey mate i have not heard back from knockoff yet, i think i have found him on discord and sent him a message there as well.
is there anything else i am expected to do scheduling wise?