Deadline: Tuesday 11th of February 23:59 UTC
Capture.PNG

Matches:
@Kawira vs @TheSir
@Cosi vs @JJape
@Geryon vs @Tusak
@Kaiden vs @Warzog Conquest
@VulpesInculta vs @Kaminzimmer

Great job keeping to activity up guys! As such you get this extra treat of extra early thread as I will not be able to post this tomorrow when last matches (hopefully) get played.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@Tusak Hello I'm UTC-5. I think our best shot is the weekend.

I have a CCL Cup game tomorrow at 15:00 UTC so anytime from 18:00 UTC can work. Otherwise next weekend either Saturday or Sunday from UTC 15:00 UTC works. I can play during Monday and Tuesday from 23:00 utc but that may not work out for you. Sorry Wednesday to Friday I've got work with the client so I'll be home likely too late for you.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
@Warzog Conquest hey mate, I am able to do most mornings and early afternoons UTC. Far more flexible on weekends. Let me know what times work for you! Cheers :)

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@Kawira Hello mate, my availability this week UTC
Sunday 1600-1800
Tuesday-Thursday 1800-2000
Saturday 1500-1800
Sunday 1000-1800

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak Hello I'm UTC-5. I think our best shot is the weekend.

I have a CCL Cup game tomorrow at 15:00 UTC so anytime from 18:00 UTC can work. Otherwise next weekend either Saturday or Sunday from UTC 15:00 UTC works. I can play during Monday and Tuesday from 23:00 utc but that may not work out for you. Sorry Wednesday to Friday I've got work with the client so I'll be home likely too late for you.
Hey,

Let's go for Saturday 16:00.

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
Hi @Kaminzimmer ,

I am UTC -6 and am available during weekdays from 24:00 UTC (6pm my time) onward. I have much larger availability over the weekend from 16:00 UTC onward. Do you have a timeslot available that fits best for both of us?

Warzog Conquest

Star Player
Steam Username
Warzog
Country Flag
Hello @Kaiden

Do any of these start times (all UTC) work for you?

Tuesday to Friday - 21:00 to 21:30
Saturday - 15:00 to 18:00 and 21:00 to 21:30
Sunday - 21:00 to 21:30
Monday (next week) to Tuesday - 21:00 to 21:30

Tell me what you prefer. From your post, I guess we will have to play this weekend.

Kaiden

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Garlic Bread
Country Flag
Hello @Kaiden

Do any of these start times (all UTC) work for you?

Tuesday to Friday - 21:00 to 21:30
Saturday - 15:00 to 18:00 and 21:00 to 21:30
Sunday - 21:00 to 21:30
Monday (next week) to Tuesday - 21:00 to 21:30

Tell me what you prefer. From your post, I guess we will have to play this weekend.
All of those times are really quite difficult for me. The easiest would probably be 1500 UTC on Saturday. Sound good?

Kaminzimmer

Veteran
Steam Username
Kaminzimmer
Country Flag
Hi @Kaminzimmer ,

I am UTC -6 and am available during weekdays from 24:00 UTC (6pm my time) onward. I have much larger availability over the weekend from 16:00 UTC onward. Do you have a timeslot available that fits best for both of us?

Since i am Europe based and thats 1 am for me i think we gotta settle for the weekend. 16 UTC onwards i can do on Sunday - Sat wont really work. Thats cool with you?