Mega Star Player
Country Flag
83a8822f85184825e0ce7df65d518bf2.png

@Waleed vs @FemurMuertez
@toastguy7 vs @Orielensis
@Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) vs @Regor
@Havol vs @Halub
@Filadeus vs @Supa

Welcome to a fresh new start! We are a go for Season 20, we are starting a bit early so the first week will be a bit longer as we can't get too far ahead of the other divisions. You are all seasoned vets around here by this point so you know how this works, but if you have any issues or questions let me know. The first match day will run until the end of Tuesday, March 31st.

One point I would like to highlight however is the addition of the following new rule: 24) The league commissioner and administration team reserve the right to sanction any coach or coaches who do not make a reasonable attempt to either play or complete their match. We recognize that coaches are allowed to play their matches however they see fit, but it is incumbent on both coaches to actually play their match.

For the full rules see: https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/

That's all for my spiel, now go smack each other around on the pitch!

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
@toastguy7 any time tomorrow (sunday) or the weekend after, weekdays 19-2100 UTC. Let me know!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
So @Waleed
When would be a good time to avoid running into your team? :D
I´m usually available after 19utc to somewhere around 2.00utc. Other times might be possible too but I need time to make some arrangements...
Let me know.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, @Halub

I am pacific time, UTC-7.

My schedule is currently in flux because of work and multiple "shelter in place" orders. I can reliably play matches between 0200-0400 during the weekdays and from 1700 to like 2300 on weekends.

I will try to update my availability as much as possible until we can schedule a time to play.

What times can you offer?

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Yo @Filadeus we meet again.

I can play next week nearly any time. We're both UTC+2, so we should find a reasonable time. Let me know what works for you. :)

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
So @Waleed
When would be a good time to avoid running into your team? :D
I´m usually available after 19utc to somewhere around 2.00utc. Other times might be possible too but I need time to make some arrangements...
Let me know.
Hi @FemurMuertez
My availabilities are:
Wed 25th 1100-1900
Thur 26th 1800-2100
Fri 27th 1100-2200
Sat 28th 1100-2200
Sun 29th 1100-1900
..which day & start time do you prefer?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hello, @Halub

I am pacific time, UTC-7.

My schedule is currently in flux because of work and multiple "shelter in place" orders. I can reliably play matches between 0200-0400 during the weekdays and from 1700 to like 2300 on weekends.

I will try to update my availability as much as possible until we can schedule a time to play.

What times can you offer?
Hi, I'm UTC+1 I could play tonight preferably 17:00 UTC or next weekend. Other than that I'm available most days after 16:00UTC. 2-4a.m. sucks for me any day of the week :) I'm also on Discord so if you ping me here and there as well if you get a window I'm likely to see. it and be able to play. Stay safe!

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Next time we'll meet it will be in altdwarf!

I am quite free too, but better play after work time I think. :p

How would tomorrow monday at 17.30 UTC+2(finnish time) sound to you?

That should be alright for me. See you then!

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7 any time tomorrow (sunday) or the weekend after, weekdays 19-2100 UTC. Let me know!

How about Tuesday at 1900? Most weekdays around that time will work for me, so if there’s another day that is better, that works too!