Ostland BC2 20 MD6 MM thread

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Getting to the business end of the season with still plenty to play for, get stuck in!!

upload_2020-4-28_20-54-41.png

You know the drill, matches to be played by end of Tuesday 5th May.

@Azathot vs @Larkstar
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne vs @Coach Xerwox
@sammy77 vs @Giantcodfish
@Grey Seer Ebolis vs @Frankolino
@Werebat vs @tys123

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Grey Seer Ebolis
Hey hey, so we meet again! My team is now in a bit better shape (at least looking to my Sauri) compared to our last match, so I foresee another big clash.

My preferred time to play is 01:00 UTC on weekdays (10pm my time at UTC-3), or any time between 11:00-20:00 UTC on the weekend. Let me know what works for you.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi @Larkstar
working from home atm so I have pretty wide availabilites. Only day I can't do is Tuesday.
I would prefer playing Thursday somewhere between 6 UTC and 13 UTC, if that's not possible it's mostly the same to me so you can make a suggestion.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Larkstar
working from home atm so I have pretty wide availabilites. Only day I can't do is Tuesday.
I would prefer playing Thursday somewhere between 6 UTC and 13 UTC, if that's not possible it's mostly the same to me so you can make a suggestion.

Hey there! Well, since I'm UTC -7, I'm afraid those Thursday times are pretty horrible for me. :D That said, with enough notice I can usually do Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, or Mon anytime after 1600 UTC. I've got a match set for Sunday already, so best to probably steer clear of that day. Would any of the other days work for you?

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey there! Well, since I'm UTC -7, I'm afraid those Thursday times are pretty horrible for me. :D That said, with enough notice I can usually do Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, or Mon anytime after 1600 UTC. I've got a match set for Sunday already, so best to probably steer clear of that day. Would any of the other days work for you?
ah my bad.
1600 is a bit of an awkward start time for me then. I could do any of those days 1800ish or 2030ish start time, would that work for you?

Giantcodfish

Star Player
Steam Username
catastrophecu
Country Flag
Hi @sammy77

All times are start times and UTC

Thurs - 18:00 - 21:00
Friday - 18:00 - 21:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 21:00
Sunday - 10:00 - 16:00
Monday - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday - 18:00 - 21:00

Let me know if any of that works for you?

sammy77

Super Star Player
Steam Username
sammy_77
Cyanide Username
sammy77
Country Flag
Hi @sammy77

All times are start times and UTC

Thurs - 18:00 - 21:00
Friday - 18:00 - 21:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 21:00
Sunday - 10:00 - 16:00
Monday - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday - 18:00 - 21:00

Let me know if any of that works for you?

Thursday at UTC 18:00 would be good time to meet. Now I don't say nothing before match. Last game went down under bench.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
@Grey Seer Ebolis
Hey hey, so we meet again! My team is now in a bit better shape (at least looking to my Sauri) compared to our last match, so I foresee another big clash.

My preferred time to play is 01:00 UTC on weekdays (10pm my time at UTC-3), or any time between 11:00-20:00 UTC on the weekend. Let me know what works for you.

Boa Noite @Frankolino

OK, I could do 01h00 UTC. But only on Thursday or next Monday. What would work for you?

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Boa Noite @Frankolino

OK, I could do 01h00 UTC. But only on Thursday or next Monday. What would work for you?
Sorry but I missed your post and Thursday 0100 is gone. So let's go for Monday 0100.

Unless you meant Thursday night that is actually Friday 0100. If that was the case, I'm up for it. Pls let me know.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Sorry but I missed your post and Thursday 0100 is gone. So let's go for Monday 0100.

Unless you meant Thursday night that is actually Friday 0100. If that was the case, I'm up for it. Pls let me know.

Let's do Monday (which would be Sunday here). See you then!