mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello Everyone!

By a popular demand we are returning with Munch competition!

This time we are aiming to run Munch Bowl - the league for the heaviest and hardest teams there. So, if you have one that retired from Big Crunch, but still have some fuel to go - this is the place for it.

We will be accepting teams that are part of BBTactics competitions only. Recommended TV is 1600+, but all applications will be considered.

We will play a round robin, and then a play off. Number of games and divisions will depend on the number of teams signed up. No less than 4 teams per division and no more than 8. AI will be used if necessary, everyone will get 2:1 admin win against AI.

To sign up, post your in-game coach name, team name, race and current approximate TV value (add all MNGs, add 30K for all level ups).

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Count me in
Probably with the defending champions but the former Big Crunch 2 winners are an option.

Tys123 - Lonely Mountain Club Band - Dwarves - TV 2040 with MNG

I also have Don't Panic - 2160TV Pro elves

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Going to toss in "Pushing Up Swayzes" - Undead from Big Crunch. TV is 1580 (with a Journeyman), 1730 with my MNG.

Mamutas has agreed to give me my MNG back since I'm under 1600, so if anyone else is in a similar boat please PM me and we can set up a match that he'll admin to 0-0. Thanks!

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I'll play with my Chaos "... and Chaos for All!", 1920.

No competition is complete without its #1 underachiever team.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
A legend from the past joins the Munch cup.
Blitzosavres / Lizardmen/ 1750 (1870 when the injured Saurus comes back).

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
All right. THere are 4 of us. We can technically start.
@Antonis and @Larkstar, you should get together for a fake match to erase your MNG if you want.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
All right. THere are 4 of us. We can technically start.
@Antonis and @Larkstar, you should get together for a fake match to erase your MNG if you want.
Sorry man, I got asked to play Clan so I can't commit to Munch Cup as well as I wanted to.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Sorry man, I got asked to play Clan so I can't commit to Munch Cup as well as I wanted to.
Ah, sorry to hear that. This is a unique event, too bad that you can't join it.

I'll be making a division and sending tickets this weekend. @tys123 please make a choice of your team. @Antonis @Larkstar let me know if you need me to admin your game or something.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

I'll be making a division and sending tickets this weekend. @tys123 please make a choice of your team. @Antonis @Larkstar let me know if you need me to admin your game or something.

Is there a Munch league we should join to set up the match?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag

If there isn't going to be an evil CD team in there then I am not that bothered.
If you would prefer to play against some beat up elves then I am happy to play them.
But they are a lot more random. I might leap in , knock the ball loose and score or they may all get KO'd.
My dwarves are far more predictable.

Also how come I don't get my MNG back. It is only a niggled rookie lineman but I don't have enough players to put on the line as it is.

For those who haven't seen my elf team I have 8 players with over 50 SPP but 6 of them have either a niggle or -AV.
Dwarves are just lots of guard , MBPO slayers and a MA8 runner.
Dwarves have a slayer MNG but I am happy for him to stay out as I still have a bench.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Is there a Munch league we should join to set up the match?
"Muncher" is a ladder league in "BBTactics Munch Cup".
It is a free join, without approval. That would be the easiest, I think.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
If there isn't going to be an evil CD team in there then I am not that bothered.
If you would prefer to play against some beat up elves then I am happy to play them.
But they are a lot more random. I might leap in , knock the ball loose and score or they may all get KO'd.

Also how come I don't get my MNG back. It is only a niggled rookie lineman but I don't have enough players to put on the line as it is.
"Evil CD" Heh, I was considering bringing my Chorfs, but decided to go with Chaos one more time.

Your choice of team. Pick whatever team you want, just let me know whom to invite.

You are welcome to get your MNG back. Can you arrange a fake match with anyone in Muncher? I'll admin it to 0:0 and y'all get your MNGs back.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
"Muncher" is a ladder league in "BBTactics Munch Cup".
It is a free join, without approval. That would be the easiest, I think.

Got it! I'm in. So one of us just concedes and since it requires validation the other doesn't validate and you'll admin it?

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
And I was only asking for the MNG clear because my team was below 1600. I never intended to set a precedent. :p If this is seen as unfair, I can go without.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Got it! I'm in. So one of us just concedes and since it requires validation the other doesn't validate and you'll admin it?
Yes, just don't validate the match, leave it to the admin result.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
If there are just 4 of us I assume play each other twice.
My elves might be able to manage another 6 games without them all dying so I will go for them.
Save everyone from the boredom of playing dwarves twice.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Elves then. Thanks.

Twice, eh? I had not thought about it, but I am OK with that.
Any objections from @Larkstar and @Antonis ?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Home and away since stadiums are legal in Munch.

Plus only 3 games means a high chance of the winner being decided by tiebreakers.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag

For those who haven't seen my elf team I have 8 players with over 50 SPP but 6 of them have either a niggle or -AV.
Dwarves are just lots of guard , MBPO slayers and a MA8 runner.
Dwarves have a slayer MNG but I am happy for him to stay out as I still have a bench.
Nice to know you have a soft spot for my team! ;)