Cathay MD9 [S20]

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Hauntmachine

Hey man I'm sorry but something came up and I can't make our game today. It being the end of the season, I'm not rolling this team forward, I wouldn't mine just taking a concession.

wheelchairguy

Veteran
Steam Username
sixwheeler
Country Flag
Hey man that would be 3am for me and I already have a game on that night. Hows Tuesday between 0800- 1400 UTC
Sorry mate but i can't make that time. thanks for trying. i am the one at fault here for the late response so i will ask the admin to award you the win.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Both the match between @Brody and @Hauntmachine as well as the one between @wheelchairguy and @SmileyFaceEx have been administrated within the client.

I will confirm them once the final match of the season has been played, which is the juicy one between the undefeated division leader Deaths and Touchdowns and the also-undefeated Brionne Blasphemers. Sadly the Blasphemers cannot snatch the division title away with a win as they did not join us until the third match-week due to the earlier coach dropping out, but nonetheless these two teams have had a spectacular performance all around. Bravo!

They kick off at 17:30 UTC today so Cathay will be wrapped up either tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

Snorbakos

Veteran
Steam Username
Snorben1234
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz Thanks for the most intense game in a very long time. Such fun, much wow. Was crazy even, 1 - 1 until last few turns, when the damned rats slithered through.

Brionne Blasphemers has had their first defeat. The ghouls will be beaten up in the dressing room after the game. Proper. =)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Thanks again for a great season. The final standings look like this:

t7Fh9SJ.png

Congratulations to @TomSchnizz and his rats for not only winning the Cathay Division title for this season, but also for being the only team that went 9-0-0 across all of the divisions! Very well done! Also, very impressive results from the Amazons and the Undead. As per usual the top 4 teams are guaranteed a promotion spot, but since this is the lowest division, a few of you will likely get "bonus promoted" if you stick with the same team as Season 21 kicks off.

If you haven't already turned in your Decision for what to do Season 21, the deadline is approaching rapidly, so please go ahead and do so right away! Cheers!