@Pylon - Night Walks

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz After watching your dreadful rats dominate all of last season, I now get the "pleasure" of facing them. Wonderful. :p
You've got 9 wins, 3 draws, and 0 losses. That's an impressive statline. And to top that off, 25 touchdowns scored to only 8 sustained. :confused:
Wish I could say my own stats was even remotely close to that. Heh. But nonetheless, I shall attempt to put up a good fight!

I can play most days this week, with a kick-off/start between about 12:00 and 20:00 UTC. Monday and Tuesday of next week will not work however, so we have to sort this match out before then, and I'd prefer not to have to play Sunday night simply because I've got a really early morning the day after. Otherwise I have no real preferences so just pick what suits you best!

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz After watching your dreadful rats dominate all of last season, I now get the "pleasure" of facing them. Wonderful. :p
You've got 9 wins, 3 draws, and 0 losses. That's an impressive statline. And to top that off, 25 touchdowns scored to only 8 sustained. :confused:
Wish I could say my own stats was even remotely close to that. Heh. But nonetheless, I shall attempt to put up a good fight!

I can play most days this week, with a kick-off/start between about 12:00 and 20:00 UTC. Monday and Tuesday of next week will not work however, so we have to sort this match out before then, and I'd prefer not to have to play Sunday night simply because I've got a really early morning the day after. Otherwise I have no real preferences so just pick what suits you best!
:D My goal is a perfect 0-9-0 season now. I'm a bit scared of your wardancers though :oops:

There is a chance I will be at home Tuesday/tomorrow but I am not sure yet. If you want I can message you if I am.

I am off Wednesday so we could play at 14:00utc.

If we cant make Wednesday, I can do Saturday 15:00utc.

So lets say Wednesday 14:00utc and I can message you if I am there tomorrow.

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@Scaritus Hi I can play any day from 16:00 or later (into the evening). Let me know a day and time that fits your schedule.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @Crowdog09. Convenient for me time to start: 09:00-18:00 UTC any day. Already have another matches on Thursday, 15:30 UTC, and Monday, 10:00 UTC. Also, I'd prefer not to play on Wednesday evening.

Last edited:

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hi, @Crowdog09. Convenient for me time to start: 09:00-18:00 UTC any day. Already have another matches on Thursday, 15:30 UTC, and Monday, 10:00 UTC. Also, I'd prefer not to play on Wednesday evening.
Would Friday be ok with you? Maybe 11 UTC?