BC2 Season 21: Nordland MD7

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
upload_2020-7-19_15-41-32.png

6 games down, 3 to go, and so far 6 wins for the rats....

Matches this week

@James Rye vs @Yinkin
@bovicerunstrains vs @GreenBear
@Luke4444 vs @gdaynick
@SlyAnimal vs @Rocketdeath
@Veggente85 vs @RTSD

Please note that apparently Veggente is away until 30th July, which is after the week is due to roll. If RTSD can play then around 19gmt I can extend the week to get the game in. Let me know.

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
Hey @GreenBear

I am UTC - 5. I’m available pretty much any reasonable time. Let me know what works for you

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
Hey,

UTC +2, schedule at UTC+0. Wanna go for today? Free now until 21.00 UTC . Monday to Friday 19.30 to 21.00 UTC. Weekend more time free.

sorry been running around all day. How about tomorrow, Monday 19:30 UTC?

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Hullo @James Rye ! I should be free monday 8:00 to 20:00 UTC, tuesday and wednesday 8:00 to 16:00 UTC, thursday friday 8 to 20, sat 8 to 16, sun 8 to 12, mon and tues 8 to 16.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Rocketdeath i can usually start from about 1000 UTC - 1400 UTC on weekdays, and 0100 UTC - 1400 UTC on the weekend.

Sunday I have a lecture though so 0530 is the earliest I can start then.

next week mon/tues are public holidays for me, so will be the same as my weekend availability.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Hullo @James Rye ! I should be free monday 8:00 to 20:00 UTC, tuesday and wednesday 8:00 to 16:00 UTC, thursday friday 8 to 20, sat 8 to 16, sun 8 to 12, mon and tues 8 to 16.

Tuesday 16 UTC okay for you then or did you mean you need to finish at 16 UTC?

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
I meant that I can begin at the latest at 16. I got a dnd game at 18.

On second thoughts I think that beginning at 16 is a bit too late. Sorry for the bother but I might have to see to dinner and such. How are you later in the week?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
On second thoughts I think that beginning at 16 is a bit too late. Sorry for the bother but I might have to see to dinner and such. How are you later in the week?

Maybe thursday then? How about 16-18 UTC there? Or do you need an earlier game? Friday I would be more free to play earlier if that is what you need.

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
@Luke4444 i can start our game at these starting times
0100-1100UTC on THUR/FRI/SUN
let me know if any of these times work for you

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Maybe thursday then? How about 16-18 UTC there? Or do you need an earlier game? Friday I would be more free to play earlier if that is what you need.

Thursday at 16:00 UTC is fine! See you then!

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Rocketdeath i can usually start from about 1000 UTC - 1400 UTC on weekdays, and 0100 UTC - 1400 UTC on the weekend.

Sunday I have a lecture though so 0530 is the earliest I can start then.

next week mon/tues are public holidays for me, so will be the same as my weekend availability.

Hey thought i responded to this a few days ago, i guess i just started to and then wandered away? i dont what happened lol. Sunday would be best for me, 0100

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hey thought i responded to this a few days ago, i guess i just started to and then wandered away? i dont what happened lol. Sunday would be best for me, 0100

as I mentioned in my original post, on Sunday I’ve got a lecture & so am only available from 0530 UTC onwards

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
as I mentioned in my original post, on Sunday I’ve got a lecture & so am only available from 0530 UTC onwards
oh sorry i guess i just read the part where you said 0100 - 1400 on the weekend. Ok so 0100 utc is 9pm for me. Do you have any flexibility on other days. Sunday is the only day I dont work and 10 - 1400 im at work. I can play 2000 sat to 0200 Sunday or later on Sunday 20 - midnight utc, or weekdays were way off on weekdays start time 2300 - 0100 next day, wednesday i could start a little earlier like 2200

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
oh sorry i guess i just read the part where you said 0100 - 1400 on the weekend. Ok so 0100 utc is 9pm for me. Do you have any flexibility on other days. Sunday is the only day I dont work and 10 - 1400 im at work. I can play 2000 sat to 0200 Sunday or later on Sunday 20 - midnight utc, or weekdays were way off on weekdays start time 2300 - 0100 next day, wednesday i could start a little earlier like 2200

As I also mentioned in my first post, I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. So my availability will be the same on Monday/Tuesday as the weekend (i.e. I can play on your Sun/Mon nights)

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
As I also mentioned in my first post, I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. So my availability will be the same on Monday/Tuesday as the weekend (i.e. I can play on your Sun/Mon nights)

Oh perfect utc monday 0100?