BC2 Season 21: Nordland MD8

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
upload_2020-7-29_4-19-4.png

MD8 Schedule here. Still waiting on Veggente and RTSD to play their match which should happen Thurs evening UTC. Will roll the round after then. Due to the shorter week anyone need a day or 2 extension no probs, just let me know.

@Yinkin vs @RTSD
@Veggente85 vs @Rocketdeath
@SlyAnimal vs @gdaynick
@Luke4444 vs @GreenBear
@bovicerunstrains vs @James Rye

2 matches to go. Well done to Luke444 for stopping the rats having a perfect season!
upload_2020-7-29_4-22-17.png

Yinkin

Star Player
Steam Username
Yinkin
Country Flag
Hello @RTSD ! I am free for a game friday 7:00 UTC to 19:00, saturday 7:00 to 16:00, sunday 7:00 to 12:00 and 17:00 to 19:00. Monday 13:00 to 19:00 and tuesday 15:00 to 19:00.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@gdaynick Looks like it's time for us to have a showdown. Really going to miss that MB/Tackle wight for this match

Anyway, I'm usually available from about 8:30pm AEST onwards on weeknights, and about midday AEST onwards during the weekend.

So just give me a yell with which day/time works best for you

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
@gdaynick Looks like it's time for us to have a showdown. Really going to miss that MB/Tackle wight for this match

Anyway, I'm usually available from about 8:30pm AEST onwards on weeknights, and about midday AEST onwards during the weekend.

So just give me a yell with which day/time works best for you
hey mate would thursday or friday 8:30pm AEST be good for you?

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
Yeah cool let’s shoot for Thursday
just saw that the last game from last round has not been played yet and will not be played till late thursday, so we will not be able to play our scheduled time, would you like to aim for the same time friday or sometime over the weekend?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
just saw that the last game from last round has not been played yet and will not be played till late thursday, so we will not be able to play our scheduled time, would you like to aim for the same time Friday or sometime over the weekend?

Yeah Friday at the same time works well :) Will see you then

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Hey @Veggente85
@Rocketdeath I can play pretty much every night around 19 and 20 GMT
ok that would be like 3pm for me. Is it possible to do like a 2230 start time on Saturday? If not that might work on Sunday, I just have to check with my girl, I know we are going to the beach with the kids just not sure what time well be back.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
Hey @Veggente85

ok that would be like 3pm for me. Is it possible to do like a 2230 start time on Saturday? If not that might work on Sunday, I just have to check with my girl, I know we are going to the beach with the kids just not sure what time well be back.

Can work saturday, but it would be better 22 GMT. It is midnight here...

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Can work saturday, but it would be better 22 GMT. It is midnight here...
So the only thing is that I have my daughter until my wife gets home, and she is a baby so its just a little unpredictable whether or not she will be asleep or need attention. 2200 is when my wife gets out of work and typically its about a half hour drive. If you dont mind pausing if I need to be a dad for a minute then we can probably start even earlier, I can try to message you if your around earlier on discord like for example if she goes to sleep at 2000 we could start then, its just hard to say what shes gonna do thats the only reason why I was saying 2230.

So if you want, We can try to start earlier if I can get her down for a nap, ill message you on discord, well just keep in touch on discord that day and kind of play it by ear, I just dont want to commit to a time before 2230 and have her screaming and puking on me and trying to dive headfirst off the bed, because for some reason she seems to want to do that. Worst case, we have to wait to play later or on Sunday?