Altdwarf MD9 (S21)

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I think basically he was unavailable this weekend and I get back too late during the week and I think we can both play next weekend. @Otherguy unless you can do a morning game?

Morning game seems to be the only chance now, since the weekend does not even work anymore. But what time would that be? 6utc is the earliest I could offer

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
Morning game seems to be the only chance now, since the weekend does not even work anymore. But what time would that be? 6utc is the earliest I could offer
Does 6 UTC Tuesday works for you then? I can do later if that suits you I prefer to have the game done by 10 UTC thought.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Does 6 UTC Tuesday works for you then? I can do later if that suits you I prefer to have the game done by 10 UTC thought.
Can't even get my schedule straight. Got an apointment at 6 utc what I overlooked.
Maybe 4.30utc Tuesday? I will just try to play fast (and live with getting up very early) :skull:

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
Can't even get my schedule straight. Got an apointment at 6 utc what I overlooked.
Maybe 4.30utc Tuesday? I will just try to play fast (and live with getting up very early) :skull:
sure. Don't forget it's early for me :)