BC 2 S 22 Altdwarf MD 4

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
MD 4 is live, and nobody helped me! But erm it is late sorry cause the week doesn't roll until I've played my game so there :p

Do note that Gdaynick has had to retire due to a medical issue, TYS has stepped in to play a replacement version of his team.

2oOeSa.jpg

@Antonis
@Filadeus
@Bärserk
@Regor
@Havol
@TheSir
@Larkstar
@tys123
@GreenBear
@James Rye

You have until the 22nd at 23:59 UTC

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar , hello :)

you ready for a rematch? Your team has gotten much, much nastier!!

I’m unavailable Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday, but otherwise available from 1600 to like 0200 UTC on weekdays and from 1700-2100 on Saturday.
Do you have a preference?

I prefer playing Monday around 1700/1800.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar , hello :)

you ready for a rematch? Your team has gotten much, much nastier!!

I’m unavailable Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday, but otherwise available from 1600 to like 0200 UTC on weekdays and from 1700-2100 on Saturday.
Do you have a preference?

I prefer playing Monday around 1700/1800.

I still have hardly any Guard! :p Based on your availability, the best day for us to play is probably tomorrow. I'm good any time after 1600 UTC. I'm West Coast US as well, so just pick a time and I'll be there!

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @GreenBear ! Finally i meet a Nurgle team this season. I am so happy for it :(! I could get clawed either Friday Tuesday at 19:00 UTC onwards and for the Weekend i am more flexible. What about you?

Cheers

GreenBear

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @GreenBear ! Finally i meet a Nurgle team this season. I am so happy for it :(! I could get clawed either Friday Tuesday at 19:00 UTC onwards and for the Weekend i am more flexible. What about you?

Cheers
Sunday at 09.30 to 10.30 utc or 20.00-21.30 utc or tuesday at 20-21.30 utc?