BC 2 S 22 Altdwarf MD 8

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Good guy Regor reminded me so we're on time this week. And just as well cause its the home stretch and the race is tighter than my belt after thanksgiving. Who's in the picture? Who isn't more like. Infected Bear currently have the lead but only by one point over the stinking vamps going for their third title. Only one win behind them are Havol and Antonis trying to make it 2/2. But wait there's more 5 points behind now so a long lead to make up but everyone down to Larkstar down in 8th technically has a chance to win it all. Maybe, I can't be arsed to do the detailed calculations. For now though everybody is looking to see if either of the two frontrunners will slip up.

2tw23X.jpg

@Antonis
@Filadeus
@Bärserk
@Regor
@Havol
@TheSir
@Larkstar
@tys123
@GreenBear
@James Rye

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
hello, @tys123

I am US Pacific, so UTC-7 for now. Usual availability is from 1600-0200ish on weekdays and Saturday from 1700- 2300ish. I prefer to play around 1600 on weekdays, if that works for you. I don't really have a preferred day, but earliest I can play is this Friday at 1600.
What works for you, sir?

All times are quoted in UTC.

edit: Friday is out.

edit 2: Saturday is taken. Still have M-W available.

Last edited:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
hello, @tys123

I am US Pacific, so UTC-7 for now. Usual availability is from 1600-0200ish on weekdays and Saturday from 1700- 2300ish. I prefer to play around 1600 on weekdays, if that works for you. I don't really have a preferred day, but earliest I can play is this Friday at 1600.
What works for you, sir?

All times are quoted in UTC.

edit: Friday is out.

edit 2: Saturday is taken. Still have M-W available.

Sorry for the late reply. Just got back from holiday.
How about 16:00 UTC on Tuesday

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ηey @James Rye I m online. Still up for our game?
Εdit: Let me know if another time works man.

Last edited:

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Ηey @James Rye I m online. Still up for our game?
Εdit: Let me know if another time works man.

Sorry, I could called in to extra work because someone got sick on their sunday shift and forgot to tell you ahead of it. I can play monday and tuesday as I got two free days because I worked so much last week.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry, I could called in to extra work because someone got sick on their sunday shift and forgot to tell you ahead of it. I can play monday and tuesday as I got two free days because I worked so much last week.
No worries, does 11:00 utc work out for you for tomorrow (Tuesday)?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
No worries, does 11:00 utc work out for you for tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Actually, I have to bring back the key to a co-worker for yesterday's work at 12 utc tomorrow, is after that okay with you?