BC 2 S 22 Altdwarf MD 9

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Well competition has been fierce but in the end its all come down to a showdown between the Aristocratic Vamps and the Rebel Nurgle. They play each other this week in an epic confrontation not seen since the last time I adminned Altdwarf. Now I hate to spoil it all for you but unfortunately we all know what's going to happen:

@Regor Carnival of Dirty Counts - Vamps
These legends are looking more potent than ever. 6 good vamps and two of them are strength 5. 4 Have pro. Yeah they're going to ruin all your fun. 1st

@GreenBear InfectedBear - Nurgle
Two agi 4 pests, lots of claw mb and a str 6 beast, you'd better believe its effective. 2nd

Make it so!

3Ga9xR.jpg

@Antonis
@Filadeus
@Bärserk
@Regor
@Havol
@TheSir
@Larkstar
@tys123
@GreenBear
@James Rye

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Bärserk I could do Fri, Sat, Mon or Tues any time after 1600 UTC. Let me know if any of those days/times will work for you. Thank you.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Dammmmn to kind of you @TravelScrabble ! I will try to make your prediction a real deal!

@GreenBear when do u want to do our show? I can: Friday: 19:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC; Saturday: 10:00 to 22:00 UTC; Sunday out; Monday at 19:00 to 22:00 UTC.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
My availability is at the top.
I am now busy tonight and Sunday evening but free until 15:00 UTC

So we could play like 12 or 13 UTC on sunday for example? Or 10-11 UTC if you wanna get done earlier?