Big Crunch 2 Best in Race

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Hey Antonis, I remember when you started with BBT, I think we met in the Crunch Cup.
Then I dropped out but you continued finally rising up to the top.
I think we were more or less on a similar level back then so your victory means hope for me, hope that I may, in time and with sufficient dedication, follow your example and get there myself.

Double congrats then, for winning the Big Crunch, and if I'm not mistaken for the first high elves victory.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Antonis, I remember when you started with BBT, I think we met in the Crunch Cup.
Then I dropped out but you continued finally rising up to the top.
I think we were more or less on a similar level back then so your victory means hope for me, hope that I may, in time and with sufficient dedication, follow your example and get there myself.

Double congrats then, for winning the Big Crunch, and if I'm not mistaken for the first high elves victory.
Hey bud, just saw this, thanks for your nice words! This game for me is 40% experience, 40% the ability to do the math, ''read'' and react to every situation and 20% Nuffle! But for the ultimate success I believe what helped me is that I found the team that best suits my style. If you have tried most of the races maybe this should be your next step and if you go for BC pick a team that you believe is going to work on the long run. Nonetheless looking forward to meet you again in the field! :)

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
birs21.jpg

Averland is T3, correct? I have never been there, but I hear it is nice. I think I took the Ogre record for BC2. Second in T3 will probably look more impressive than the beating I take in T2

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Averland is T3, correct? I have never been there, but I hear it is nice. I think I took the Ogre record for BC2. Second in T3 will probably look more impressive than the beating I take in T2
It will probably be updated on the weekend when I can reasonably steal my sons laptop. Any reasonable admin would gratefully accept a gentle reminder like this.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Truly a peculiar thing... The real human BiR is 4th in Altdwarf on season 2... In BC1.
So basically since the beginning as season 1 was seeding season.:confused:

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
It will probably be updated on the weekend when I can reasonably steal my sons laptop. Any reasonable admin would gratefully accept a gentle reminder like this.

I wasn't trying to get it updated so much as just looking for confirmation that I had done a thing. It wasn't meant to be a reminder and I have not heard anyone call you reasonable.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Dammit @Kjelstad you've taken my best in race off me.
The really annoying thing is the season I got that position I missed promotion due to tie breaks, possibly even a 3 way tie break at that.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Dammit @Kjelstad you've taken my best in race off me.
The really annoying thing is the season I got that position I missed promotion due to tie breaks, possibly even a 3 way tie break at that.

I see that Crunch Cup trophy so you must have another best in race. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
I see that Crunch Cup trophy so you must have another best in race. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

Crunch cup is an old groups into knockout league competition back in BB1. So isn't related to Big Crunch best in races. Still a nice trophy to have though!

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Kjelstad Didnt realize we had an historic team in the group in Nordland this season.

*Bushwacker the bull centaur for Zharrmin Ultrasoft can be seen sharpening his axe in the background*

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
MD8. Eight tiny feet to the head of Bushwacker. Got it. Should not be too hard to remember.

*Snotling feet are never seen until it is too late*

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I noticed that the tables have not yet been updated. I would just like to see my BiR before those rival humies take it away from me... :D