Nordland S23 MD2

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
nord23-2.jpg

As any reasonable person knows a Blood Bowl administrator is a god like figure who deserves respect and adoration. I have noticed a distinct lack of to both of these so I will remind you that the Big Crunch rules allow for a range of punishments including but not limited to execution. So be good and get your matches played by the end of the 24th.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

@troxbirds - Capering Oligarchs
@Filadeus - La Familiglia Filadore
@Rocketdeath - Zharmrmin Ultra Soft
@Larkstar - Dead Zeds Baby, Dead Zeds
@BallztotheWalla - 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal
@Kjelstad - The Science of Fouling
@raspel - Raspel's Leaper
@Brody - West Coast Bang 2
@notorious noob - Murder Mittens
@doohickey - Canukleheads HC

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @Rocketdeath, convenient for me time to start: 12:00-19:00 UTC any day (not today).

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@doohickey
Hey, are you available for a start time around 0100-0300 Saturday? Not sure where you are located, but that's my friday evening.

Saturday 1500-1700 is a possibility.
Let me know if these work at all

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Not feeling great at the moment so would prefer to play on monday or tuesday. Starting time slots would be roughly 1800-2100 utc. Anything work within that window?

I have occ Monday at 1800. A team of mercs in championship so it won't take long.. can play after that or any time Tuesday

If you still feel poorly next week my snotlings are famous for their back rubs.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Larkstar ,

when do you wanna play?

I could offer:

Friday: 16.00-19.00 UTC
Saturday: 07.00-13.00, 17.00-19.00 UTC
Sunday: 07.00-10.00 UTC
Monday: 16.00-19.00 UTC
Tuesday: 16.00-19.00 UTC

Saturday at 1800 UTC would be great. Thanks and see you then.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@doohickey
Hey, are you available for a start time around 0100-0300 Saturday? Not sure where you are located, but that's my friday evening.

Saturday 1500-1700 is a possibility.
Let me know if these work at all
Hey, I’m also NA so I have a similar timezone. 0200 tonight should work just fine for me if that still works for you

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I have occ Monday at 1800. A team of mercs in championship so it won't take long.. can play after that or any time Tuesday

If you still feel poorly next week my snotlings are famous for their back rubs.

Lets go with tuesday, would 2000 utc work?

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi again --
I had to put down my dear cat Freya this morning who had been suffering from cancer, but I hope I'll be back in a good mindset to play tomorrow. I'll respond here in the morning, and if not, an admin loss for me is fine.