Ostland Ordinaries season 25

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum thanks for the game. I meant to say something in game but I get so excited when we have a chance to score I hurry in as if one the ogres would have went bonehead on its own and sat on the snotling, killing it and causing a turnover. I am just used to failure.

Again, sorry about the golem, I know they are a pain to level. I feel as if I should have based the remaining golem with a snot to attone instead of repeatedly fouling it. And now that I see next week's opponents I am sad that mighty dog will be taking the week off. I guess you will have to foul the [snot] out of your md2 opponent.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Hey guys. Can we all make a pact right now? In the spirit of camaraderie, let's all make a gentleman's agreement to kick the [removed] out of Henry's Whigs.
You won't need to make a pact to achieve this! :D

Infernal Al Davis

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Atomicstarfish
Country Flag
So it seems @Kjelstad the Mighty Ogre King is celebrating another year and going on a retreat in Albion, so our game has been scheduled for tonight. Lex , Sinestro, and Von Doom will bring fitting gifts for our mutual celebration of all things Dastardly. :D See you on the field of glory

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum thanks for the game. I meant to say something in game but I get so excited when we have a chance to score I hurry in as if one the ogres would have went bonehead on its own and sat on the snotling, killing it and causing a turnover. I am just used to failure.

Again, sorry about the golem, I know they are a pain to level. I feel as if I should have based the remaining golem with a snot to attone instead of repeatedly fouling it. And now that I see next week's opponents I am sad that mighty dog will be taking the week off. I guess you will have to foul the [snot] out of your md2 opponent.
Thank you mate! Tbh first time I went up against a Ogre team (at least a decently levelled one ;) ) Learned a leason, regarding the injuries its the life of a BB2 coach ;)

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
@raspel I knew you had that wizard but I should have just made a break for it up the pitch instead of going backwards and made you go the length of the field at the end there. GG. still mad at myself for not getting in position on 15. Maybe someone else would have burned that bonehead. 73% bonehead. well played though

Infernal Al Davis

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Atomicstarfish
Country Flag
@Shadow thanks for the hardfought game. It went back and forth but in the end, Nuffle was a Dastard!!;) Thulsa Doom knows the riddle of steel and the riddle of flesh. He also knows a great florist, who sent a Dastardly One's wreath to Babyface's funeral. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
Yeah player just started leaving the pitch

Parrigan Niall

Star Player
Steam Username
Parrigan Niall
Country Flag
A tale of 2 halves: what looked like a walkover for the woodies in the first half became a nail biter as they were nearly pitch cleared in the 2nd half, and only hung on due to a failed t16 catch in the end zone. Ernie the wizard was still tired from his devastating fireball last week and his lightning bolt fizzled.

@Kindrin thanks for the match. It was a fun one, and a lot closer than it looked like it would be around t9. Not having a bench was scary. And all those BH... :D

Infernal Al Davis

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Atomicstarfish
Country Flag
Congratulations to @Kindrin the Pharaoh King of Mightyblow on his victory. The Tomb guardians were impressive and tough to handle. Lex had to be dipped in the Lazarus Pool to be resurrected and Big Dic* Dastardly keeps telling us he's "Batman" after his skull fracture. :(Good luck with the rest of the season. We will meet again Neighbor from the North;)

Kindrin

Star Player
Country Flag
Congratulations to @Kindrin the Pharaoh King of Mightyblow on his victory. The Tomb guardians were impressive and tough to handle. Lex had to be dipped in the Lazarus Pool to be resurrected and Big Dic* Dastardly keeps telling us he's "Batman" after his skull fracture. :(Good luck with the rest of the season. We will meet again Neighbor from the North;)
Thank you for the game! There was blood and bone spilt on both sides of the field so it was proper Blood Bowl! I lament the dead skeletons but was relieved that the TG's regeneration fixed it's dead/dead status. :D

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
@cjblackburn FYI - my match day 5 game vs Kjelstad had an error. The result itself is fine, but after I noticed and mentioned that I might have got double SPP and winnings in the discord, @FemurMuertez investigated and confirmed that I got double SPP and winnings (Kjelstad did not get double SPP or winnings).
I'm happy to burn 50k of my cash as per the dice roll Femur did in discord (you've been tagged in there FYI).
I don't know what to do about the doubled SPP; my blitzer got 20 (should have been 10), my catcher got 4 (should have been 2), my thrower got 2 (should have been 1).

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@Kjelstad

Wow, fun match against the humans. Those were some brutal dice for JCan in the second half, but I laughed out loud near the beginning when Coach JCan sent up three players to base with Raw Meat so that Hazza the Ogre could get a two-die block... and then Hazza boneheaded. Perfection! :p

I was very sad that Hazza died, though... :( Ogres shouldn't kill ogres on the Blood Bowl pitch. (In other places, it's fine.)

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
my blitzer got 20 (should have been dead)
fixed

It was really frustrating in the beginning with all of the bonehead, @Sephorin . Especially when I didn't mark the blitzer. That was my bonehead. It was 17% for the game so BH evened out in the second half and we were able to make it look like we know how to play. Missing 3 players was tough. Especially tackle on the now niggled Buttercup. I almost let the apo kill him last week.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn FYI - my match day 5 game vs Kjelstad had an error. The result itself is fine, but after I noticed and mentioned that I might have got double SPP and winnings in the discord, @FemurMuertez investigated and confirmed that I got double SPP and winnings (Kjelstad did not get double SPP or winnings).
I'm happy to burn 50k of my cash as per the dice roll Femur did in discord (you've been tagged in there FYI).
I don't know what to do about the doubled SPP; my blitzer got 20 (should have been 10), my catcher got 4 (should have been 2), my thrower got 2 (should have been 1).
Ok I will go have a look in game and get back to you both.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@JCan @Kjelstad

First of all do you know the total amount of money that your team was assigned after this match?

Also can you check my understanding of what happened here. If you disagree with any of the points let me know or confirm if I got it right.

Match went fine.
There was an error (probably server side) during validation.
It gave you double spps on all earned spp (including mvps).
There were two winnings rolls.
After all of this the match was validated.

Since the match is validated there are limits of what I can do but as soon as I get a concrete picture of what happened here I will let you know the way forward. My aim is to get this done asap so we are sorted well before the next match day.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
@JCan @Kjelstad

First of all do you know the total amount of money that your team was assigned after this match?
Not for certain. I didn't pay attention to the winnings dice roll.
All I know is, before the match, I had 120k cash. I used 30k of it during the inducement phase. I now have 160k cash.

Also can you check my understanding of what happened here. If you disagree with any of the points let me know or confirm if I got it right.

Match went fine.
Correct.

There was an error (probably server side) during validation.
I think so, but I did not personally see any error message and the replay seemed to be produced OK. Thus, at the time, I assumed the server had recovered. That was why I validated the result.

It gave you double spps on all earned spp (including mvps).
@FemurMuertez has confirmed that was the case for me.

There were two winnings rolls.
@FemurMuertez has confirmed that was the case for me.

After all of this the match was validated.
We validated the match before all of this was discovered.

Since the match is validated there are limits of what I can do but as soon as I get a concrete picture of what happened here I will let you know the way forward. My aim is to get this done asap so we are sorted well before the next match day.
Cheers.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I confirm. Just that I couldn't check the winning rolls, so not sure if it was two separate rolls, or double 3's + 1 from the tie.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
My winnings and spp were normal as far as I can tell. FM said so, my players didn't get double spp and my money was 50k.