Nordland Numbskullz!! (Fluff & Bants S26)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Welcome to Nordland, where I have been cursed to reside over once again!! We have a couple of fairly fresh teams trying not to get crushed along with only one T1 team who happens to be the previous champion who I deposed ;) There are also some others who have been kicking around the divisions too long for their own good and the less said about them the better! ;)

Tickets have been issued and all 8 have been accepted already, gold medals for you lot! The late arrivals will be low in the predictions when ever they appear!

@Sephorin
@Halub
@willpower68
@Trunkhead
@Rocketdeath
@Antonis
@Silfuin
@djikicigo
@Bloodsplatter
@BirdManDarkWing

Lots of familiar coaches from previous seasons, of playing against and being admin for your divisions. So I know, you all know the drill so all be on your best behaviour!

Fun banter is most welcome here, just keep it clean. My accurate predictions will follow once all teams are available for assessment.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Sorry for the late predictions, but these are in no way influenced by the current standing, honest!! ;)

1. Trunkhead
2. Antonis
3. Silfuin
4. Femur
5. BirdManDarkWing
6. Slickk
7. Halub
8. djikicigo
9. Sephorin
10. Bloodsplatter

Last edited:

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Hiya! I am out of town and do not have access to my steam account. I will try to figure out some way to log on and accept the ticket before I get home.

Latest I accept should be Wednesday.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Interesting division.
A former champion (twice), some known names, plus others I will face for the first time.
Let's try to be civil and don't begin killing each other's players eh?
As for me I'll try to score as much as I can and gain access to Altdorf, ... easier said than done.
@Antonis I'm looking forward to our match, it's not everyday that one encounters a titled team.
G'luck to you all ... or shall I just curse you and hope nuffle takes you all?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hey everyone! I've just realized today that I'm back in tier 2 :eek: I thought that after what should have been a relegation after getting decimated last season, I'll be looking towards a nice and quiet season back in T3 to rebuild the team a bit instead of disbanding it (which I should have done in the first place). I didn't think of this scenario at all and I'm pretty sure this will be one heck of a stupid season, LOL. Any bets how many players I'll have at the end of it? :skull:
At least I can get some fun with inducements. Looking forward to meet you all on the pitch!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Hiya! I am out of town and do not have access to my steam account. I will try to figure out some way to log on and accept the ticket before I get home.

Latest I accept should be Wednesday.

Okay, the ogres are all set. Looks like we're still waiting for one team.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Interesting division.
A former champion (twice), some known names, plus others I will face for the first time.
Let's try to be civil and don't begin killing each other's players eh?
As for me I'll try to score as much as I can and gain access to Altdorf, ... easier said than done.
@Antonis I'm looking forward to our match, it's not everyday that one encounters a titled team.
G'luck to you all ... or shall I just curse you and hope nuffle takes you all?
Me too bud, although I see that you chose the path of darkness (Dark Elves) :D . Sadly my team is only a shadow of the past and I am having second thoughts of keeping my extremely bloated now Legendary blitzer Frank Gauloise...

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Me too bud, although I see that you chose the path of darkness (Dark Elves) :D . Sadly my team is only a shadow of the past and I am having second thoughts of keeping my extremely bloated now Legendary blitzer Frank Gauloise...

I talked it over with my ogres, and we agree that you should definitely cut Frank before we play.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
There's ogres in t2? how did that happen?

Right? I kept telling the admins we should be in tier 4, but I guess there have been tons of coaches dropping out? But not to worry. We're not actually *talented* enough to be in tier 2, so any games against me will be an easy win.

If you'd like to know more about my ogres, read on!

This is my fourth season coaching the mighty ogre team, Kick you'r Buts! They're a jolly bunch with a pretty good sense of humor, and it is my pleasure to introduce them to you.

Professer 3 Skul: one of two literate ogres on the team. He came up with the team's name. Renowned for his vast knowledge. He’s also a real beast on the field, and he's fast enough to run down rats. The look on his face when he’s punching down those players… yipes. I never get in his way.

Boo Buthwright: Boo comes from a distinguished line of warrior ogres. Knows the block skill. He lost his eye when a dwarf ran over him with a nasty contraption. Doesn't like dwarves.

Fug Buthers: Fug replaced Lug, who had hurt his ankle and got a bad limp. Lug replaced Sam, who had hurt his ankle and got a bad limp. It's been tough keeping this position filled, so I hope Fug is here to stay. I only see two claw players this season so far, so odds are pretty good.

Dan: Dan is Sam's brother. He's awesome! Learned block from Boo and figured out the tackle skill on his own. A potential rising star for sure. Dan can read, and his favorite book is "One Snot, Two Snot, Red Snot, Blue Snot" by Dr. Neuss.

Bam!: Half-brother to Sam and Dan. We found he is quite agile for an ogre, and I have high hopes for him developing into a good ball carrier, but somehow the ball always seems to end up in the Professer's hands when it's time to score. It is very important to Bam! that an exclamation point follows his name to distinguish him from his father, Bam.

Bam Dastard: Bam!’s father. We just signed him last season. He hasn't really had a chance to shine yet.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag

It looks like we're still waiting for @Rocketdeath. Here's hoping he doesn't have a nasty nurgle team with lots of claw. With a name like Rocketdeath he should be playing something like a wood elf team, right?

@Halub your team is looking a little decimated there, but elves only need about seven players to beat ogres anyway, so you'll be fine against me. We're going to have to target that strip ball witch elf. Also, Felix. I remember him being a problem against stunties (and that is the only kind of team I ever play against you with).

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
I know! The cas rolls were pretty wild. Luckilly no perms except a dead linerat I think.

Good to hear! The ogres did some damage to the humans when we played today, but I don't think there was anything permanent. (Or was there a death? I think that was my snotling, though.) Great dice for me, and we managed a tie. @FemurMuertez thank you very much for the game!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Good to hear! The ogres did some damage to the humans when we played today, but I don't think there was anything permanent. (Or was there a death? I think that was my snotling, though.) Great dice for me, and we managed a tie. @FemurMuertez thank you very much for the game!
Only -av to my lvl2 catcher, so nothing serious.:)
Your dice weren't that good, you just played very well. A well deserved tie and was a very fun match.:D
Though I'm salty for that amazing interception. Didn't know ogres could actully jump that high.:D

+I think Edward Sören needs a good beating, so he'll stop rolling double 1's.:p

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Only -av to my lvl2 catcher, so nothing serious.:)
Your dice weren't that good, you just played very well. A well deserved tie and was a very fun match.:D
Though I'm salty for that amazing interception. Didn't know ogres could actully jump that high.:D

Ha, ha, well thank you for saying so. I think you got more than a fair share of double 1s, and I would not have been able to score if Boo hadn't rolled that six to intercept the ball. I think I did pretty well in *almost* stopping you from scoring on your drive.

I was also happy with the number of casualties the ogres dished out.

Anyway, anytime I can get a touchdown in with ogres, I consider that a victory. :) I agree it was a very fun match with lots of crazy stuff happening.

+I think Edward Sören needs a good beating, so he'll stop rolling double 1's.:p

I find corporal punishment can be a great way to keep the players in line, but I had to stop that strategy when I started coaching ogres. I have to stay on their good side so that they only eat the spectators and not me.

Last edited:

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Be sure to not be in the way of Rattus Terribilis when all the nuffling he got so far in all our games will change side and he will smother whoever will be against him.
In our match I couldn't fail anything while he couldn't succeed anything.
Add to that that I killed a rat and seriously injured other 5 and the picture comes clear.
If a nuffling exixt this was it.

Thanks @Bloodsplatter, be sure to have that whisky to my health, maybe listening to "impressioni di Settembre" (and let me tell you that the lyrics are really good in that song).