Country Flag
It's the big one!

RIP @TomSchnizz ! :skull:

Alt MD1.png

@stephB v @TomSchnizz
@Silfuin v @BallztotheWalla
@toastguy7 v @doohickey
@raspel v @GobbieMarauder

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Hi @BallztotheWalla we meet again.
My first test in Altdwarf against the reigning champion ... great.
However, I am supposed to lose, so not really any pressure on me.
You on the contrary ... (psychological warfare here ... hehehe ...)

When do we wanna meet?
I am departing sunday for my holydays, so monday and tuesday are uncertain (lots of stuff to do on the first days).
I can surely play tue to friday 19:30 UTC.
If none of the above works there is saturday afternoon (but I've got to pack my stuff and load the car, so I'd prefer to play on other days).

Last edited:

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @BallztotheWalla we meet again.
My first test in Altdwarf against the reigning champion ... great.
However, I am supposed to lose, so not really any pressure on me.
You on the contrary ... (psychological warfare here ... hehehe ...)

When do we wanna meet?
I am departing sunday for my holydays, so monday and tuesday are uncertain (lots of stuff to do on the first days).
I can surely play tue to friday 19:30 UTC.
If none of the above works there is saturday afternoon (but I've got to pack my stuff and load the car, so I'd prefer to play on other days).
Wednsday 19:30 is the only real option then

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
hey there @stephB , the admin who shall not be named is refusing to accept the admin draw so how about Thursday 21:00 utc? we will have early next week as backup if needed

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @GobbieMarauder; convenient to me time to start: 09:00-18:00 UTC any day, already have another matches Thursday 18:00 UTC and Friday 16:00 UTC.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7 I am usually free weekdays after 2300 UTC and after 1600 UTC on Sunday. Let me know what your schedule is like and we can find something.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7 I am usually free weekdays after 2300 UTC and after 1600 UTC on Sunday. Let me know what your schedule is like and we can find something.

Hey, I'm currently traveling, though I have a shitty laptop with me that can manage to chug along long enough to play a bloodbowl game. I'm flying to Montreal early tomorrow morning, and I think family there has some things scheduled for us to do the next few days. Can I get back to you tomorrow evening once I have a better idea of what that schedule is? I'm sure we can squeeze a match in on Sunday or Mon/Tues during your availability.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey, I'm currently traveling, though I have a shitty laptop with me that can manage to chug along long enough to play a bloodbowl game. I'm flying to Montreal early tomorrow morning, and I think family there has some things scheduled for us to do the next few days. Can I get back to you tomorrow evening once I have a better idea of what that schedule is? I'm sure we can squeeze a match in on Sunday or Mon/Tues during your availability.
Sure thing, and I actually forgot Monday is a holiday here so I'll be around most of the day on Monday as well

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Country Flag
Sure thing, and I actually forgot Monday is a holiday here so I'll be around most of the day on Monday as well

Are you okay with a later night match, like 0200 UTC our Sunday/or Monday (which should be around 8PM your time, if I'm doing the math right)? I'm staying with family and have two younger cousins that go to bed around 0100 UTC, which means a bit more freedom to do stuff after that.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Are you okay with a later night match, like 0200 UTC our Sunday/or Monday (which should be around 8PM your time, if I'm doing the math right)? I'm staying with family and have two younger cousins that go to bed around 0100 UTC, which means a bit more freedom to do stuff after that.
Yeah that is fine, I think I have something lined up already on Sunday but Monday night at that time should work for me

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Country Flag
Yeah that is fine, I think I have something lined up already on Sunday but Monday night at that time should work for me
Cool, I will see you Monday night at 0200 UTC (technically Tuesday UTC time)