Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hey @Shadow

I can do 17-1900 utc today, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday and Tuesday and pretty flexible Saturday and Sunday. Let me know?

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Batman... @Werebat .. time for your ritualistic slaughter of my bestest rats...Stetson and Boots on...
At the moment I can do;
1000h-2000h utc Thurs, Sat, & Tuesday...
vote early... vote often..
Love Bloodsplatter xxx

Last edited:

Halsing

Star Player
Steam Username
northtigers
Country Flag
Hi @mamutas,
I can do sunday or monday, and prefer to start around utc2000. Does it work for you?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Batman... @Werebat .. time for your ritualistic slaughter of my bestest rats...Stetson and Boots on...
At the moment I can do;
1000h-2000h utc Thurs, Sat, & Tuesday...
vote early... vote often..
Love Bloodsplatter xxx

Heya, here's hoping I broke my almost-win streak with my last match. Can we shoot for... Tuesday at 20:00 UTC?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Heya, here's hoping I broke my almost-win streak with my last match. Can we shoot for... Tuesday at 20:00 UTC?
@Bloodsplatter thinks that all 'mericans wear "Stetson and Boots". I forgot when I saw someone dressed like that last time... And I don't live in RI, either.

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
@Bloodsplatter thinks that all 'mericans wear "Stetson and Boots". I forgot when I saw someone dressed like that last time... And I don't live in RI, either.
Course they do Mumsy... I've watched Bonanza and Dallas... You boys are all out thar on the Ponderosa somewhere... Ten Four good buddy etc blah blah blah..
Now onto more pressing matters... @Werebat ... duh der duh der duh der duh BATMAN....Shootin' for goddam Tuesday with yer shootin' irons thar boy? Why I do declare I does gone happen to have a goddam gap thar... Tuesday 6th..2000h utc... Thats a pository good buddy...YEEEEHAAAA!!!
You Ess Ay.. You Ess Ay.. You Ess Ay.. Stetson an' Boots.. Stetson an' Boots.. You Ess Ay.. etc Ad Infinitum et Nauseam...

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Course they do Mumsy... I've watched Bonanza and Dallas... You boys are all out thar on the Ponderosa somewhere... Ten Four good buddy etc blah blah blah..
Now onto more pressing matters... @Werebat ... duh der duh der duh der duh BATMAN....Shootin' for goddam Tuesday with yer shootin' irons thar boy? Why I do declare I does gone happen to have a goddam gap thar... Tuesday 6th..2000h utc... Thats a pository good buddy...YEEEEHAAAA!!!
You Ess Ay.. You Ess Ay.. You Ess Ay.. Stetson an' Boots.. Stetson an' Boots.. You Ess Ay.. etc Ad Infinitum et Nauseam...

I’m Acadian, and some Cajuns live in Texas, and we’re… basically the same people. So, not as far off as you might think - except in a bayou, and in French.

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
I’m Acadian, and some Cajuns live in Texas, and we’re… basically the same people. So, not as far off as you might think - except in a bayou, and in French.
Err...Bicycle..stripey T shirt... onions...STETSON & BOOTS!!
08_1024.gif