@TravelScrabble - Failures of the past
@Orielensis - Famouse
@Werebat - Duskwood Poison Apples
@doohickey - The Greyboy Allstars
@toastguy7 - Assasins! :0
@mamutas - Orcabeth
@Halsing - Allstars of twice deads
@Silfuin - The Pale Dakness

You know what to do. You have till the 14th. If you misbehave I will bring back tys123 and his flings.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Ah @mamutas !

come for your seasonal tv trim?

maybe weekend?

Halsing

Star Player
Steam Username
northtigers
Country Flag
Hi @TravelScrabble
I can play weekdays at 1800 utc, except tuesday. +/- 1 h

Can maybe play on Sunday, but prefer a weekday.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@doohickey - when do you want to do this? I’m available after 21:00 UTC most weeknights, but not Monday (and Thursday would be tight). A weekend game is an option, but not Saturday night. What works for you?

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@doohickey - when do you want to do this? I’m available after 21:00 UTC most weeknights, but not Monday (and Thursday would be tight). A weekend game is an option, but not Saturday night. What works for you?
Hey Werebat, for the weekend Sat/Sunday I am free in the mornings 1600-1800 UTC. The best weeknight for me would be Tuesday I think, I am available after 2330 UTC. Let me know what would work best for you

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@stephB Hey Steph, time for another match, this time with more assassins and less claw! I'm UTC-8. I could squeeze in a Saturday match if we start between 16:00-17:00 UTC. Sunday I'm completely free, and Monday I'm free anytime after 20:00 UTC. I should have some openings Tuesday as well, if all else fails.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hey Werebat, for the weekend Sat/Sunday I am free in the mornings 1600-1800 UTC. The best weeknight for me would be Tuesday I think, I am available after 2330 UTC. Let me know what would work best for you
Tuesday at 23:30 UTC should be good!

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla @cjblackburn
er ...
I am screwing up with BB and St. Valentine's day ...
I scheduled my OCC match on tuesday, but then realized it's S Valentine's and I had scheduled dinner with my wife on that day.
OCC is pretty unflexible with MD end and so I am trying to reschedule on monday, which brings me here to:
1) ask if we can play another day (wednsday?) and
2) ask for an extension
Not sure still if I canm manage to reschedule my game with Spydyr, but I reckoned it was better to give you a heads up.