BBtactics Cyanide League

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I'll let you know tomorrow morning, if we do play can we do it around 20:00 GMT?

Oh and I've drafted a Mino in, to rip your war dancers sissy head off :D

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Looks like I'm up against your dwarfs Murkglow. When's good for you?

I can't do Thursday, or Tuesday but any other evening is fine.

Murkglow

Super Star Player
Monday then? Are you on GMT (or BST)? If you would name a time good for you I'll try to be there.

Last edited:

Thanatos

Super Star Player
Country Flag
My next game is against Woody and if we aren't playing the game I think a draw is the fairest result as that is what all the other admin'd games were given.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Lets see I think it is mine all mine that ST4 Wardancer - ohh it is! It is my ST4 Wardancer - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - evil incarnate:D Next double for her is going to be Mighty-Blow - repeat evil laughter.

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Lets see I think it is mine all mine that ST4 Wardancer - ohh it is! It is my ST4 Wardancer - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - evil incarnate:D Next double for her is going to be Mighty-Blow - repeat evil laughter.

I have ONE SKILL UP.

You're already thinking about your NEXT DOUBLE.

How fair is that? :mad:

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Panda,

Hit more things and if your recieving with only 2 turns left and there is probably no chance for you to score try throwing a couple of passes deep in your own end, when your guy's are standing together.

I alway ensure that the guying picking up the ball has the a chance to either level up with a complition or TD. You gotta max the chances of your guy's hitting the next level.

I've got about half my team ready to Lvl up on a SSP now and about 3 or 4 will tip over the total with a Complition/TD/CAS.

Lee

Last edited:

Murkglow

Super Star Player
It also helps to actually be able to play a game (that was my problem with skilling up and I would expect it's panda's as well)...

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Panda,

Hit more things and if your recieving with only 2 turns left and there is probably no chance for you to score try throwing a couple of passes deep in your own end, when your guy's are standing together.

I alway ensure that the guying picking up the ball has the a chance to either level up with a complition or TD. You gotta max the chances of your guy's hitting the next level.

I've got about half my team ready to Lvl up on a SSP now and about 3 or 4 will tip over the total with a Complition/TD/CAS.

Lee

Yeah I tried that in our game, if you remember. That's where I got my completion from. It just worked a little better for you, when you used a beastman to blitz my blitzer (the only block available to you I think) and BROKE HIS NECK :D

It also helps to actually be able to play a game (that was my problem with skilling up and I would expect it's panda's as well)...

Murkglow speaks the truth. 3 of 6 games actually getting played holds a team back a bit...

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I had the same problem in the last league with my Skaven,

If you get off to a bad start, you don't score TD's you get less Level ups and so you score less TD's etc etc it's a vicious circle.

Sometimes if I'm down 2-0 I just start concentrating on getting as much SPP's as possible and abandon trying to score. After all a couple of complitions will get me more points than trying in vain to score.

Lee

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Don't worry panda, you have my less than stella, destined for midtable obscurity human team yet.

Humans are the definition of average and beige... maybe grey.

Woodygood

Veteran
Country Flag
I Agree with PANDA

I Agree with PANDA (sorry cous)

When you have serial Port issues (and not been able to play games) you simply can't skill up:mad:putting you at a serious disadvantage to those who have played and have skilled up.

Not to mention the lack of cash earned and unable to buy players.:mad:

I'm going to try to calm down now.:cool:

Before I blow a gasket:eek:

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Port issues

I’ve recently been reading a lot about port issues on the forum, but have never experienced it myself. Is this a recent thing or have people been experiencing it for a long time? In the last league we played, The Crunch Cup, nobody had port issues that I know of.

I haven’t played online for about 1 1/2 months as I’ve been overseas, so I was just wondering what its about and if its going to affect me next time I play online?

N.

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Well, I've never had any port issues. I've always managed to play against people who have had known port issues (WoodyGood)

In fact we've played each other in the league and in one off games and never had any problems.

I know that WoodyGood gets regular games through MM as well.

Do port issues only appear during league play? If not it seems as if it's completely random. By the way I have the Dark Elves edition box set, does anyone else have that set and experience port issues?

PS Stupid Wood Elves won last night 2-0. I hate war dancers, I hate war dancers, I hate wardancers!!!

My players are currently locked up in a deep dark dungeon being tortured so that they can atone for their lack of performance last night. Still I've got a full roster of 13 players for the next game.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I shall feed my elfs some proteinshakes as they could not harm the chaos team sufficiently - only Badly Hurting the minotaur. Headcoach is not angry, headcoach is disappointed:cool:

EDIT: By the way I got 3 skillrolls and a catcher is bought