Not open for further replies.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I am looking forward to this. The Norsca Liners have trimmed their team to fit 1500 TV, got rid of some bloated and expensive linemen.

Couldnt find the ingame pw for applications, have it been posted anywhere?

Gallows is keeping this secret so people can't apply until he says so. :p

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Clearly my logical method of trying to avoid a scrum of applications is driving everyone to distraction with its complexity. :p

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
After consulting with dodger via PM, I would like to re-apply with my orcs. Until I change my mind again, that is. :rolleyes:

Mico Selva, Terrible Thirteeen, Orc, 960.

Snotty

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I have truley tried to resist but i can not, real life be dammend

if you need an extra punter

Lizardmen, tv 1000

called "Riverdance on your face"

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Of course, just let me know a TV for rough seeding purposes, but I'll slot you in. :)

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Ok we're up to 30 coaches now, 2 more to go and we're off to the races.

Now expecting 31 - willpower68 over at OCC has been in touch with a rookie Amazon team. Will confirm once he has registered on these forums.

Only one place left people.

Juriel, Vusfnuv - if either of you are interested, shout now before we rustle up someone - we've had a tentative interest from Xander on OCC also.

Last edited:

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Pending both 1 player registering on the forums and the review of all teams to ensure they comply with the rules and therefore qualify for admission to the Cup, we are now up to 32 players.

I will begin seeding players and sending out the league information via PM this weekend.

There will be a period of just over 1 week to register teams in game. Provisionally we will aim for Crunch Cup IX Kick off on 28 May 2012.

SorroW

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Pending both 1 player registering on the forums and the review of all teams to ensure they comply with the rules and therefore qualify for admission to the Cup, we are now up to 32 players.

I will begin seeding players and sending out the league information via PM this weekend.

There will be a period of just over 1 week to register teams in game. Provisionally we will aim for Crunch Cup IX Kick off on 28 May 2012.

Woot! Lets get ready to ruuuumble!

/SorroW, who ones again aim to fill the graveyard with bodies.... only this time I hope they ain't dwarfs...

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
GB... if your going to send by PM... might I suggest you ask people not to respond ? Otherwise your message box will fill up in a few hours.

PM'ing people seems like a major effort... its not like posting the Password would be a problem... just kick out those that weren't supposed to enter.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
A fair point Lebe. Right now I think I will go with both - PM ensures any coach that hasn't logged in for a few days gets a nice reminder email so that they don't miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.