Not open for further replies.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Okay on the basis of sufficient and seemingly enthusiastic interest, I will set the league up to go ahead for this ready to start once the final for CC9 is played.

The structure I am proposing at the moment, given the number of coaches would be 4 divisions of 4 teams, giving a total of 16.

Each team will then play 3 group matches before the top 2 qualify for the play offs,being quarter-final, semi-final and final stages.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
I like the secret weapons of the goblins... why leave em out ?

Because these are Underworld Goblin recruits and secret weapons don't fit either the theme of Underworld or impoverished Goblins seeking a job.

That and I thought it might come down to more than who keeps the chainsaw on the pitch longest this way. :D

kvasilad

Star Player
Country Flag
Never played gobbos before, but I'd like to give this a go if there's still room for more teams. I expect my Crunched Cup IX career to be quite short :D

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Chainsaws?!! You mean we are allowed them? Goddarn it!

No we aren't allowed any weapons. GBs point was that if weapons were allowed it would devolve into who kept the chainsaw longest, which is one of the reasons they are banned.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
After CC9 finishes. So that this competition gives our overworked Courier writers a brief break, and we can all plot our way to victory... I mean pick our CC10 teams. :D

So I will open the league up for applications around the semi-final/final stage so that we can get the ball rolling soon after.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Bah! My short ass dwarfs failed again, I want to see if smaller is required ;)

Teams that play in the Graduate Recruitment Fair will be eligible, indeed are encouraged, to join Crunch Cup X. :D

Wolbum

Rookie
Country Flag
Sign me up for this! Would be nice to be in a full Stunty cup with a bit of novelty. My in-game name is Gitsy. When will this start roughly?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Sign me up for this! Would be nice to be in a full Stunty cup with a bit of novelty. My in-game name is Gitsy. When will this start roughly?

Final recruitment (signups) should start in about two weeks time, give or take. Just check this space every couple of days and you should be getting all the news or updates you need to keep on top of things.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Gob-Jacks are back and ready to sign on when this kicks off and be careful - your defense might get hit by
Fly Bye Felson

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I guess I'll buy my own and stomp back? :p

John McGuirk

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The Gob Jacks? I thought we had them all ki- er, I mean, I thought they all died? Mysteriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.