Underworld Evolutionary Industries: Crunch Cup X - Coaches & Sign up instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
industriesbig-1.png

Image courtesy of XanderV (OCC)

120x60copy.jpg
Kraterretrobanner234x60copy.jpg
120x60copy.jpg

crunch_bowl300.png

Okay, so we've made it to 48 coaches throwing their hats into the ring, so you should shortly find a message arriving in your PM mail box with the password for the league in game.

The league you are looking for is UEI: Crunch Cup X

All coaches MUST be signed up in game with their teams by midnight (GMT) on Sunday 30 September. The divisions will then be seeded for kick off of Match Day 1 on Tuesday 9th October.

As previously noted, the league will be divided into 4 divisions of 12 teams, playing 11 matches across the group stage. Division 1 will represent the most experienced teams entering the cup, whilst Division 4 will represent the rookie entries (largely).

From the group stages the top 4 qualifying teams in each division will enter the play off stages, progressing on a weekly basis through 4 rounds to the final (if they are lucky).

All coaches will be responsible for submission of match replays to BB Manager for validation and rankings - further details of the BB Manager leagues and instructions will follow in due course, closer to kick off.

Full rules for Crunch Cup X will be published shortly, however they will remain largely in line with those currently listed here for Crunch Cup IX. As present the only planned revisions will be to rankings (BB Manager standings to override those in game - allowing administers TDs to count) and potentially to the seeding of play offs.

Coaches signed up so far (team details and divisional placements to follow once team applications arrive in game):

1 Lebe666
2 Rburton
3 20phoenix
4 danton
5 crimsonsun
6 Fallowheart
7 Narly Bird
8 Boffa
9 SorroW
10 Moguai (Withdrawn, RL work trip o'seas)
11 Pottsy
12 jrpeart
13 Altashheth
14 Barninho
15 Barristan
16 DanInJapan
17 willpower68
18 Barmution
19 Nikolai II
20 Ging
21 coachman
22 John McGuirk
23 kvasilad
24 G20
25 Alouatta
26 Michaels
27 Hawca
28 DakaMan
29 Mortlock
30 torque
31 iworkinprogress
32 bobman
33 Blacksierra
34 tys123
35 FTJUK
36 Author184
37 Hobnail
38 PapaRattzi
39 Etheric
40 Gallows Bait
41 Kjelstad
42 Snotty
43 Flanks
44 Mercy Flush
45 Fastshark
46 Thorlacius
47 LordAbraxis
48 Citizen Nev
49 Viajero

Edit: Updated for expansion to 48 teams!

Last edited:

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My Woodies, Forest of Alduin (yeah, i know its a crappy name - i just made it on the fly and never imagined they would enter CC), have applied for the league. TV of 1,450.

Last edited:

Citizen Nev

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
You go on holiday for a couple of weeks, you miss the cut :(

I'm happy to be a first/second/whatever reserve if necessary.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Gallows, I know I am late and all that but if someone drops please count me in as replacement etc? Would like to join in X if possible!

Cheers.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Hey Gallows, I know I am late and all that but if someone drops please count me in as replacement etc? Would like to join in X if possible!

Cheers.

No you're perfect mate, you are the magic 8th reserve to make us 48 instead of 40!

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Just an update:

48 coaches have applied and been successfully accepted in game. I am in the process of seeding - the divisions will be posted hopefully at some point today and I'll begin seeding them in game ready for kick off next week.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
If you want me to rearrange the teams ingame for you by your seeding, I could - I'm pretty fast at it. ;)

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
This has worked out rather well on timing for me, being as UKBBL finishes this week, and by the time it restarts, the SSC will have finished, so i wont notice any difference in the amount of scheduled games I need to arrange! :D

'Double, double toil and trouble, fires burn and cauldrons bubble.'

A plague o' both your houses! They have made worms' meat of me! Nurgles coming for you all!

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
So this very day I have gained access to BBLE again, all though it is with the worst possible display settings:p But even though the players look like something from a silent movie I can play again - so write me down as a sub. I have teams to enter at all levels in the CC:powdodge:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I've always used the "worst possible settings", so I have no idea how they should look. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.