Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
All,

Due to the potential risk of player drop out, please do feel free to shout out if you are interested in filling in as a reserve and stepping in as a mid-season replacement.

For more details, check out the threads for the Crunch Cup X.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Note that since all teams are in the same league (with four divisions) a coach that is already playing in the Cup can't add more teams to it.
(As opposed to other, bigger "leagues" that have several Cyanide leagues for their game, where coaches can play in several "Tiers" at the same time)

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Indeed, as noted, we can only have a player in the cup once, regardless of division, because it is run as a single division.

Phunbaba - A rookie team would most likely be what we need, but I will PM you as and when a replacement is required.

G20

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Please withdraw my name from consideration for the position of "reserve/replacement coach". I am very happy with my present position as manager of Goat Ravishers and I'm not currently considering other offers. Of course, every team wants me as their manager, but I am happy where I am. Any insinuation to the contrary will be considered libelous and greeted by a response from the Ravishers legal team. Furthermore, I expect this kind of unsourced defamatory "reportage" from the likes of the Crunch Cup Sun...but the Courier? I thought they were above this!

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Duly noted, G20.

The Courier staff have extra respect for legal teams where shanks are standard issue equipment.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'd be very happy to play in Crunch Cup! What do I have to do?

Scaron

Feel free to start out by putting a team in the Crunch Them All, so you can keep your team up to speed with the ones already in the league, alternately get a teal ready for next seasons Crunch Cup. (A maximum of six games in CTA are allowed for a rookie team that wants to go on to the Crunch Cup)

http://bbtactics.com/forums/crunch-them-all-open-cyanide-league-t618/

Then just come by this subforum at least weekly. Check this thread for drop-in "take over a slot", and the forum in general to see when the next cup begins (approximately eight weeks from now, but last signup day might be different from that one.)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
All reserves applying in this thread will also (if they want to) be considered as having applied as reserves to the "Crunched Cup" - if this "losers cup" needs more players to get a full playoff going.