Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season I

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So if we wait for Alouatta as well, and add GB, we only need two more to get a full six sixes. Interesting..

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I will be applying with my battered Skaven tonight as previously mentioned (will be on about 21:00 GMT).
That extra game i played against Midros's rats last night saw me victorious, but take 8 CAS in the process with 4 perm injuries and 2 GRs that need sacking. C'est la vie.

Yeah it was a very interesting match! Ging's GR's and thrower were the heroes of the match, some real hero ball in there! Of course his Rat Ogre picked up MVP for spending the majority of the game sleeping...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Right, Ging got in last.

Alouatta, Etheric and Tjorne (.marXman) are reserves (with Gallows Bait as fourth reserve)

Thirty coaches and thirty teams are in. Seedings will be done tomorrow, when I also will create matchmaking threads, post BBM leagues and generally start the league.
Forwarding days will be Mondays (first week will be extra long)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Etheric and Alouatta can apply in-game nonetheless. Fastshark is applying as well, so if someone pops out of the woodwork before midday tomorrow, batch #6 will also get in.

Potential #6
Alouatta
Etheric
Tjorne (.marXman)
FastShark
Gallows Bait
****(Your name here)****

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'd like to join.
Coach name: .marXman.
Team name: Targaryen
Race: Lizardmen
They have 4 games in CTA so far, nothing else.

Should I apply ingame yet, or wait until I get a place here?

Ok, you are in now.

Already needed the first replacement team and yours were in. ;)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Right, I've stayed up much too late, but the seeding is now finished and in-game if you want to sneak a peek. All official-like threads will be posted tomorrow.

Limdood

Mega Star Player
Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
Country Flag
CTAL-ES1 Division 2:

Flailers - Ogre - Phunbaba:
A somewhat developed ogre team with decently developed ogres so far. 3 Pile on Ogres, one of those with block could rack up a gruesome casualty count...then again, with only 1 reroll on the team, perhaps not. Liberal use of break tackle on the ogres as well means those cages had better be pretty tight! Finally, a full complement of players, with 6 ogres and 10 snotlings means the fouls will be flying left and right here.

Ragnarok-N-Roll - Norse - Limdood:
A totally bland norse team with absolutely nothing to give any other coaches something to think about. Feel free to overlook this coach when devising strategies. :D

Masters of the Pooniverse - Nurgle - Fallowheart:
the resident "official" bashy team of the division is so far not very bashy - yet. A good mix of block and wrestle spread around on the levelled members of the full roster Nurgle team, the Stand Firm beast of Nurgle will give some opponents a real headache with those unmovable tentacles. With all the wrestle and bit of block on the team, could give less-developed teams some problems in the blocking department. All the Nurgle warriors are SO FAR level 1, but all have some SPP, so this team could explode into a flurry of levelled players if they get lucky with some CASs, TDs, and MVPs.

Reptile REGGvolution - Lizardman - Lebe666:
Oh boy....this is one of the two coaches i hoped i WOULDN'T see in my division (you can guess amongst yourselves who the other one is :p). The team is well developed...for Lizards. 4 levelled sauruses and a levelled Krox give the team a blocking edge over MOST other teams in the division. some catch skinks means he loves bouncing balls :eek:. He also hasn't neglected the Break tackle saurus. with a good mix of players (6 saurus, 6 skinks, 1 krox), 3 rerolls and apoth, and enough money to buy another skink before even his first game, targeting the skinks and hoping for a numbers advantage isn't even likely to be a worthwhile strategy unless you get lucky with some failed dodges or early casualty rolls.

Werehere - Necromantic - Mikko:
A necromantic team with full positionals, 3 rerolls, and 2 scary werewolves, one with block and doge, and the other is Blodge. Team is fairly traditionally developed so far, with most levelling players taking wrestle or block (other than the 2 werewolves mentioned).

Downunder Dreamers - Human - Tyriok:
A human team that is certainly scary on the back of a thrower that has had some AMAZING skill rolls. +ST and dodge so far means that in one more skillup, this human team will have a ST4, sure hands and Blodge ballcarrier that will give its opponents FITS on defense. The team also includes some guard, the traditional dirty player lineman, 3 rerolls and apoth, and a 13 player roster with a sizable bankroll....and if all that weren't enough, this team is the lowman on the TV list for the division, coming in 70 to 110 TV behind the others.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Nikolai I call foul! I wasn't supposed to be in Dreamy's division! Move that son of a bitch! He is just trying to go to school on me for OCC. That dirty sand bagging cheat!

Dont tell him I said that though...

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Well I just got a look at my division.

My goal for this will be to win atleast 1 match.

My first is against Orcs....

From his team name he appears to be Welsh/Living in Wales.

I am an Englishmen living in Wales so thats funny how we got put together for our first match.

Alouatta

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi really sorry my birthday party got extended beyond imagination. Anyway I am up for reserve spot if needed.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Nikolai I call foul! I wasn't supposed to be in Dreamy's division! Move that son of a bitch! He is just trying to go to school on me for OCC. That dirty sand bagging cheat!

Dont tell him I said that though...

His check didn't bounce. :mad:

Hi really sorry my birthday party got extended beyond imagination. Anyway I am up for reserve spot if needed.

Great. :D
(I wouldn't be surprised if someone turns out to have gone or go AWOL. :rolleyes:)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
I am very happy to be in the fresh as daisies division after looking through a few of the other team lists.

Any tips for an Ogre team taking on an elf roster with four RR? Throw a snot at a blitzer every turn right?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Mbeige - you should probably apply to the Crunch Them All instead, and try to get six games going for the next Crunch Cup - the thread for that will be in these same forums, so just hang around and pay attention. :)

-

Right, everyone else:

Divisions are:
1: Midros, tys123, danton, Barristan, 20phoenix, claaaams
2: Phunbaba, Limdood, Fallowheart, Lebe666, Mikko, Tyriok
3: Kanil, Barninho, Kjelstad, Nikolai II, Scaron84, Rama Set
4: Street, Dionysian, Pottsy, jrpeart, Netsmurf, Kaz
5: Ken, Tjorne, Altashheth, Coachman, Ging, SurgeonUFO

Matchmaking threads are now up in the new forum: http://bbtactics.com/forums/matchmaking-results/

Find your own thread matching the division you are in, and start arranging a playdate. If you haven't shown up in that thread by Wednesday you'll be considered for replacement, and even if you are not replaced it will reflect poorly upon your team if it has to go to administrated result.

(New threads will show up every weekend)
(Be aware that the new subforum is only visible while you are logged in to the forums)

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
An extra prize for the winner !

I'm bringing the Crunch Cup Elite back for Crunch Cup XI ! Inevitably someone is going to die in the team... or I'll need an extra zombie. The winner of this League gets a spot in the CC Elite Roster... or at least his name does ! :D

Imagine your name besides some BB Tactics finest: Danton, NarlyWolf, HoverWolf & the original eternal rookie ! Gallows Bait ! Now a guard zombie to his shame...

Mikko

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mikko
Country Flag
Imagine your name besides some BB Tactics finest: Danton, NarlyWolf, HoverWolf & the original eternal rookie ! Gallows Bait ! Now a guard zombie to his shame...

Bit of an double edged sword that one, ended up as a snotling called Mikko the poo sniffer in Kjelstad´s Pro Snots team:D

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Bit of an double edged sword that one, ended up as a snotling called Mikko the poo sniffer in Kjelstad´s Pro Snots team:D

What did you do to Kjelstad to get that "honor" ?! :D

My team is only Elite... as the name says

Last edited: