BBTactics Welcomes Skip Tasteless!

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
You may have already seen Skip Tasteless's Challenge series elsewhere. After some negotiation between him and myself, BBTactics welcomes Skip's Challenges into a new home!

The first couple have already been reproduced on the site so go check them out if you haven't already.

Blood Bowl Challenge #001 | Blood Bowl Tactics

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Very nice. Good to have them here :)

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Awesome news - very much enjoyed these so far, and a great resource for the site.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
How come I cant see the solution?

Spoiler if you mark the next text for #3: Ne2 dodge to N1 and move to M3, Ne12 one dice block on Ca12 push to L3 (follow up does not matter), Blitz action with Ne8, dodge to N-1 and run around Ne7 to do two GFI from N6 to M5 to hit M4 with one dice, push into Ne7 and side step to any of MNO4. Dodge with Ne7 and make 2 GFI for the score!

Last edited:

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
These are great, so far I've failed to find the answers on my own though (though I came close on the second challenge) I'm going to try 3 now.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Spoiler for #1: Move He7 to M6, move He9 to M5, blitz with He10 on Hu7 from K4 and chainpush He3 to K7 and then frenzy Hu7 to M7. Make a 2+ pass, 2+ catch and a 2+ dodge with He3 to score:D

Edit: I would prefer if the 2d pitch was numbered A1-26 instead of using -1 to -13

Last edited:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hmm... Challenge #7 is tricky but I have done a solution with these odds to succeed: With a 2+ dodge to get away from the chainpushed beast its: 4.368% or 14.175% with reroll.

Without the 2+ dodge it is: 4.805% or 15.295% with a reroll.

I have not been able to save the blitz to make a push into the endzone, but the dodging will be done with AG4

Last edited:

mardaed

Star Player
Country Flag
Challenge 4 and 5 have been released! Challenge 4 is somewhat simple. Challenge 5.... whoo... we were watching this game as it streamed... Not only did Damek stay under pressure, but he made what seemed to be an awesome choice in the difficult circumstances he was in. #5 doesn't really have an answer, but it was such a great moment of coaching that I had to include it.

mardaed

Star Player
Country Flag
Hmm... Challenge #7 is tricky but I have done a solution with these odds to succeed: With a 2+ dodge to get away from the chainpushed beast its: 4.368% or 14.175% with reroll.

Without the 2+ dodge it is: 4.805% or 15.295% with a reroll.

I have not been able to save the blitz to make a push into the endzone, but the dodging will be done with AG4

I need to loook at this later because I'm very sleepy :)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Forget the first try, just found a version that has doubled the odds of success:powdodge:

With the 2+ dodge its: 9.11% or 24.674% with reroll.

No 2+ dodge sees it over 10%: 10.021% with reroll its 26.521%

This try includes 5 3dice blocks:D

mardaed

Star Player
Country Flag
Forget the first try, just found a version that has doubled the odds of success:powdodge:

With the 2+ dodge its: 9.11% or 24.674% with reroll.

No 2+ dodge sees it over 10%: 10.021% with reroll its 26.521%

This try includes 5 3dice blocks:D

Have you seen Muffin Thief's solution at orca-cola.com? Yours might be similar then, he uses 5 3d blocks and dodges into the wall with 4 AGI ghoul. Both of you guys are rocking it out :D

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Thanks for the feedback and the link Axtklinge, the response to these has been fantastic. Big round of applause to Skip!