Crunch them all - open cyanide league in Blood Bowl 1 (LE/CE)

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Lebe Chaos "HORRORSCOPE" vs Boffa's Nurgle "Cesspool Utd"

Block and :bothdown: going nowhere festival.. .in the end he turtled in and I didnt manage to score to win.... Draw 1-1.

MVP goes to loner... so I get like 1 spp from pass = 1 lvl up. Plus a TD grrrrrr

Boffa... you rolled almost 30% of bothdowns !

Last edited:

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Boring game indeed! Slightly tense at the end where I somehow didn't lose, felt like a big achievement. Highlight of the match "Herpes to follow up Cancer?".

30% both down and you question me taking block over dodge? ;)

Last edited:

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Boring game indeed! Slightly tense at the end where I somehow didn't lose, felt like a big achievement. Highlight of the match "Herpes to follow up Cancer?".

30% both down and you question me taking block over dodge? ;)

How many times did you block with your Goat ? Not many or at all... he is ball handler.

DJ Raffa

Rookie
Country Flag
Thinking of joining, just a few questions - only need yes or no answers:)

Can you only join on team creation? Or can you leave a public league and join it?
How many people are in it (approx)
Is it mostly bash/nonbash/mix?

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
CTA mostly functions as one of the following:

1) training league for the Crunch Cup. Fresh teams can play 6 games here before attending the Crunch Cup (no more than that, less is ok).

2) for fun challenge play with the folks here. This can be teams from everywhere... but teams that look to enter CC from CTA require only games played in CTA/CTALE or CC. Anywhere else is no go.

There are tons of teams in there and they rotate in and out season to season. all races are represented.

Candriel

Rookie
Country Flag
Applying for the Crunch League tonight!

Going to be applying for the Crunch League tonight.

Coach Name: Trest
Team Name: OP Pink

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
"Crunch League" - do you mean "Crunch Them All" open league, which is this, then just apply away (mentioning in this thread after applying does sometimes speed up acceptance)

Or if you mean "Crunch Cup" league, the weekly scheduled league, that one has a thread of its own.

DJ Raffa

Rookie
Country Flag
Ok. I've got a 1500ish Orc team in naggaroth open. Can I leave and join apply to join CTA?

Did someone say challenge? I thought CTA was matchmaking only?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
CTA is challenge only.

So you'll also only find games if someone else wants to play, so usually the only teams in the league are rookies (for use in future CTA-affiliated leagues, like CC and CTALE) and teams back from CC/CTALE looking for their two allowed games before next season.

But some teams do exist that have just been retired from elsewhere, and those are usually willing to play all comers. (These teams are sometimes also used to play against the returning CC/CTALE teams. That is quite allowed)

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Don't know if I'll be able to get my last two games in before the deadline, due to finals. Anyone going to be around on Friday?

Mr Drake

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Mr. Drake
Country Flag
Just joined CTA, new to MP but not Blood Bowl. I'll be around Friday, after 7pm GMT, for anyone who wants to play me. Not necessarily looking for a tutor, I can learn with bloody teeth. :D

Spartakus

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Sudonym,

I want to play my last game (5 played for now) before entering the Crunch Cup with my CTA team. I can play today or Friday (i've got an OCC game at 8:30 GMT tho).

My team is Underworld, 1200 TV.
Let me know if you are interested and when.

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm an American, so I'm at GMT-8. Will be around Friday at about 20:00 GMT, and I've got a BBNA game on what would technically be Saturday on the Island :)

Barninho

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Played Mbeige out of curiosity and had a similar experience to Etheric as he disconnected on turn 8 after his drive broke down. I think personally we need to come to some agreement here on whether this conduct is acceptable among our players. Guess which way I'm leaning? I almost booted him from the league without checking, quite annoyed.

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Played Mbeige out of curiosity and had a similar experience to Etheric as he disconnected on turn 8 after his drive broke down. I think personally we need to come to some agreement here on whether this conduct is acceptable among our players. Guess which way I'm leaning? I almost booted him from the league without checking, quite annoyed.
One warning, then the boot if repeated behaviour, IMHO. We don't want disco dudes in general, and specifically not in a league that functions as a feeder for CC :mad: