Blood Bowl awesomeness is....

Rama Set

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Rama Set
Country Flag
...raising the player the coach named for himself into a zombie!

Rama Set

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Rama Set
Country Flag
what about raising the player a coach named for YOU into a zombie?

or killing a superstar player with a 2 or 3d against block with a snotling

What what what?? Have you performed such awesomeness?

Doomy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
How about a rookie high elf lineman getting blocked by an ogre, only to kill the ogre (dead, apo dead) on :bothdown: :bothdown: while surviving unharmed?

Happened to me yesterday. :D

Jbecks

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jbecks
Country Flag
How about a rookie high elf lineman getting blocked by an ogre, only to kill the ogre (dead, apo dead) on :bothdown: :bothdown: while surviving unharmed?

Leodraco in occ with his undead blocked a snotling with his mummy, attacker down and both downs 3d block, he picks both down, my snotling laughs in the face of danger and the mummy is in injury box bh,

Rama Set

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Rama Set
Country Flag

Awesome! Just awesome!

Rama Set

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Rama Set
Country Flag
Leodraco in occ with his undead blocked a snotling with his mummy, attacker down and both downs 3d block, he picks both down, my snotling laughs in the face of danger and the mummy is in injury box bh,

That's the awesomeness we need!

hungrygnome

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Just today watched a werewolf on a necromantic team , who had the ball and was triple marked, frenzy his way free on a blitz with -2d, kill the thrower marking him, and then GFI twice to score.

Jamsus

Veteran
Country Flag
...losing and still having some great fun.

This is why i play Bloodbowl, i get some of the feelings that i get from a real sport.

Last edited:

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
Having your opponent's Rat Ogre fail a BT dodge, making the Loner roll, dodging out and GFI'ing into the end zone to receive a pass from a GR who's had to pick up in 3 TZs... and actually feeling great about it since the poor coach have had his team decimated in the preceding turns!

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Picking the ball up in your endzone with a Skink, passing it to a Krox, who hands it off to a Saurus to score on turn 16.

Admittedly it was to make the score 4-1 so it didn't affect the result but it was still cool.

Jbecks

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jbecks
Country Flag
I would like to see a treeman take the ball from the half way line and score

Rama Set

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Rama Set
Country Flag
...killing an opponents ClPOMBer on the first turn, with the apoth unable to help.

Agreed on scoring with four elves vs 11.

Scoring with just two thrills and a single vamp is obscenely awesome!

mrpier

Veteran
Having my gutter runner dodge four times (the last into a sideline cage, so three tackle zones) with two GFIs, and surf the ball carrier, and then another GR pick up the thrown in ball and score.

Or, my opponent being one pass away from scoring, my nearest player is three squares away from the receiver, pass scatters and I catch the ball, run/throw it upfield and score.

Or, frenzy the ballcarrier near the end zone thinking to surf him, first block is a push into the endzone and the opponent scores! (Biggest mistake I ever did, I think I lost the win because of that one too :D)