Crunched Cup for UEI:CC XI (Second Best Crunch Cup Playoff)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
It means teams who came at the bottom of their Crunch Cup group, guaranteeing they can get a spot in the Crunched Cup if they want one.

The name is because teams who finish group-bottom are eligible to win the Wooden Spoon as part of the Courier's end of season awards; the Wooden Spoon candidate that does worst in the Crunched Cup wins the Paper Spoon and is officially worse than - oh - Justin Bieber.

I would love to win best of the worst by winning the crunched cup.

Failing that it seems likely I will go out first round and be worse of the wosrt.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
In which case you may well be in line for the "Paper Spoon" then Street - an even more coveted prize!! :D

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Should I apply for the league in game, or wait until there are 32 confirmed? Being in the reserve seeding group, I know I am unlikely to be entered either way, but I am not sure what the proper thing to do is from organizational standpoint.

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Should I apply for the league in game, or wait until there are 32 confirmed? Being in the reserve seeding group, I know I am unlikely to be entered either way, but I am not sure what the proper thing to do is from organizational standpoint.

Same question for me. :)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
I assume we find out who we are facing once we know if we have 16 or 32 players.

I also assume there will just be one match making thread per match week for all the players in the crunched cup?

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
It means teams who came at the bottom of their Crunch Cup group, guaranteeing they can get a spot in the Crunched Cup if they want one.

The name is because teams who finish group-bottom are eligible to win the Wooden Spoon as part of the Courier's end of season awards; the Wooden Spoon candidate that does worst in the Crunched Cup wins the Paper Spoon and is officially worse than - oh - Justin Bieber.

Huh didn't know this. I knew there was a good reason for getting kicked around for the last seven weeks

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Applied and hope I can play. :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Application sent in. You might want to make the info on the application process a bit more visible.

Nah. For the CrC I want people who know how to read :p

But no complaints about pointing out:

League: Crunched Cup for the Crunch Cup

Password: crunched

Apply if you want to play. Might be someone before you in line doesn't apply, might be that you and enough other people might apply so we get a full-size 32 people playoff.

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
Damn I have been sick and didn't see this. My snot's are definitely second best

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Just toss them in then, and we'll aim for 32 somehow.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
I am willing to throw some sacrificial lambs into the mix in the form of Nice Guys (tm) Chaos - CTA team, if you need to bump the numbers. Hopefully you don't get that far.