Crunch Them All League - Exhibition Season II

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
sorry guys i'm going to have to pull out. There's a good chance that work will interfere with BB over the summer and I can not guarantee two matches a week. (will keep my big crunch norse going). I will pull out before this starts so as to not mess you around. My team was "Zombies dont run" will pull out in cyanide as well.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Hopefully work doesn't get in the way of your amazing team fluff for BC cj. that stuff is amazing

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
How are we doing for numbers here?

When viewing "Crunch Them All League - Exhibition" in game there are no teams listed, have they not been accepted, or am I looking at the wrong league?

I'm going to be away for a week in Aug now, and I think accommodating 3 leagues around that won't be practical, so I may pass on CTALE this time.
However if numbers are needed to complete another division I could reconsider.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
How are we doing for numbers here?

When viewing "Crunch Them All League - Exhibition" in game there are no teams listed, have they not been accepted, or am I looking at the wrong league?

I'm going to be away for a week in Aug now, and I think accommodating 3 leagues around that won't be practical, so I may pass on CTALE this time.
However if numbers are needed to complete another division I could reconsider.

Same for me, i aint sure if i am in the league aswell

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
It is the correct one, just seems like no teams have been accepted yet. Its definatly the same league that was used last season.

WashBowl

Rookie
Country Flag
Hi Guys

Hi Guys,

Just started playing the Dark Elves' version on my laptop and what can I say I love the game. I played it when I was at school when I was 14-16. I wasn't very good at the game just loved playing it and enjoyed painting the miniatures.

I played after school in a small club, a totally of 5 and I was the 6th me been the not so smart kid because my friends were top students but still I enjoyed and continued to get beat and enjoy myself.

Anyway back to now and what a fantastic website this is, it's really drawn me back into the game and the more I play my PC version the more I want to play.

Please could someone explain how do I go about getting into a league and does it matter what version of the PC game I have?

I am also going to buy myself a Chaos team to paint up because I love the hobby and the talent is superior when you look at how detailed some of these miniatures are.

I just love it and I hope to find as much pleasure playing the PC version as I did the board game all those years ago. Even if I did get beat nearly every time :cool:

Please help me guys would love to get into a rookie league and learn some more on the game.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Hi Washbowl,

You will need to pick up Legendary or Chaos Edition to play most people online. Chaos edition is currently on sale on steam for the next 3 hours (75% off)

For your first league I'd also recommend this site: The Blood Bowl Shark Cage • Index page

They run a "Goldfish Bowl" for new players where you can learn the basics of league play and play other new or returning coaches. It's where I started myself :)

That said, starting here should be fine too. You'll come up against a lot of good coaches here but it's a great community so I'm sure many of them will be able to give you tips in game and you may actually learn faster even if it might be a bit rough!

Mikko

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mikko
Country Flag
Hi Washbowl,

You will need to pick up Legendary or Chaos Edition to play most people online. Chaos edition is currently on sale on steam for the next 3 hours (75% off)

For your first league I'd also recommend this site: The Blood Bowl Shark Cage • Index page

They run a "Goldfish Bowl" for new players where you can learn the basics of league play and play other new or returning coaches. It's where I started myself :)

That said, starting here should be fine too. You'll come up against a lot of good coaches here but it's a great community so I'm sure many of them will be able to give you tips in game and you may actually learn faster even if it might be a bit rough!

What he said, just get on in and get stomped...you´ll have the time of your life, i remember( not entirely accurate) getting in on the fun with couple of nice feet on the face games against Nikolai (his feet, my face :D ).

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Just sign up and drop in. I've been delayed by the computer breaking and then me evincing some throat-flu stuff probably earned on the way home mid-week, but computer is now fixed (just needed to buy new RAM, since one was bust) and I'm.. well, not knocked out, so I hope to get this ship back on track in the evening.