Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I sure hope not...

There's a metaleague too, if you could add it somewhere too.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
no need, i think this let's people see what they need

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
I misunderstood, I thought you were offering to add it, yep, meta is going in now

-8180 got it

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I misunderstood, I thought you were offering to add it, yep, meta is going in now

-8180 got it

Thanks. :D

(I was at work)

(This makes it much easier to see that Laa Laa is currently league-wide leader in casualties caused with three ;))

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
My mino has decided to join the party and take out both guard wights last game, if you validate I'll be able to tell you for sure that my mino has block :p, then Laa laa will have a challenger.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Oh, he[?]'ll be bypassed soon enough - it was just nice to have a moment of glory ;)

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
man, 2 games down and the Pianists lead the division in armor breaks, but don't even register on the CAS caused list. :rolleyes:

you know you aren't REALLY at the top of that brute board, the Nice Guys are just letting you keep the seat warm while we wait for OUR farm games.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
man, 2 games down and the Pianists lead the division in armor breaks, but don't even register on the CAS caused list. :rolleyes:

you know you aren't REALLY at the top of that brute board, the Nice Guys are just letting you keep the seat warm while we wait for OUR farm games.

now that my boys have played their MD3 match and are at the top of the LEAGUE, i think we can put this to bed.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
now that my boys have played their MD3 match and are at the top of the LEAGUE, i think we can put this to bed.

I notice that you have 3 more knock downs than my side, though I have caused more 1 more casualty, while you have scored 2 more touch downs (should be 1 if I had actually decided to score on my turn 16 of my last match rather than be a twat) though I have conceded 1 less, though The Huntsman kicks your arse in the player categories, and since he has just gained another level as well as the fact that around half my team are within 1-2spp of levelling I think you might have some competition on those titles for the entire league...

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
A Challenger appears!

I'm doing it all without MB, do you accept my challenge? (where you in CCXI? because I only remember beating Limdood for mastery of the brute board)

and stop changing the conversation, this is only about the team brute board. i don't care about wrecking teams or making specific players into board toppers, that's for elves

Last edited:

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
A Challenger appears!

I'm doing it all without MB, do you accept my challenge? (where you in CCXI? because I only remember beating Limdood for mastery of the brute board)

and stop changing the conversation, this is only about the team brute board. i don't care about wrecking teams or making specific players into board toppers, that's for elves

Actually this is the CTALE Season 2 Stats thread... so all those stats that are here for comparison will get compared...I was not in the last CCXI i am afraid a somewhat random use of my team by a league admin (not bbtactics) giving them 15 or there about admin loses in a league I did not enter made my squad unable to compete much to my dismay (not at the ruling but what the hell went on? :p)

While I think your distinct no MB policy is noble, I cannot say I will fully commit, as both my blitz ra's will have MB, though it is coming as a later choice on my guardians so my squad will be very MB light compared to how I normally run them, on the other hand my squad is going to be very Guard heavy....

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Actually this is the CTALE Season 2 Stats thread... so all those stats that are here for comparison will get compared..

Fair enough, I'll beat you in Team Brute, you can take all the "lesser" trophies

:D

Limdood

Mega Star Player
Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
Country Flag
i got utterly nuffled in my final CCXI season game against ShinyJ's dark elves....lost all my "brute" stuff...though Sid still tied for top violent player. Plus my complaint was more of a lament along the lines of "i've got a buch of armor breaks, but fewer than normal injuries to show for it"

Last edited: