Separate Team Blog Forum?

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
I keep seeing threads related to league development questions posted in the general forum rather than the league dev forum.

Is this due to that forum now being seen as a place for team blogs? Are there enough of those now that I should create a separate forum for them?

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Yeah, I think that a team blog forum makes sense, as team blogs make up most of the League and Team Development forum these days.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
someone also needs to start a new "New Skill, What Do I DO?" thread, the old one is almost 100 pages :p

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
I'll sort this out next week, busy few days ahead, thanks for the input.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Will it be possible to get a personal sub forum for the very active bloggers? I would love to be able to gather all my shit in one place:powdodge:

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Then he has to hunt down the genuine "team development threads" probably easier but still...neither is really a good solution.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Will it be possible to get a personal sub forum for the very active bloggers? I would love to be able to gather all my shit in one place:powdodge:

I believe it's called the "Trash", your rats should be at home there :p

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
As far as the team blog forum, probably be simplest to rename the current "team development" forum to the team blog forum, and then MAKE a new team development forum, rather than hunting down all the various team blog threads on your own to move!

It should be easy to select them all using the thread prefix, one of the reasons I set them all up, forward planning!

Changing the names of things is bad for SEO and incoming links too. Nice to know you are thinking of me though!

@Netsmurf could you elaborate what it is you are suggesting? Not sure I understand what the issue is, bookmark your threads if you are having trouble finding them?

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I can try and show you what I mean:

danish geek forum

It is in Danish, but try and take a look at "maleblogs" there you can see a gathering of small blogs or child boards as they call them. It is something like that I would love to have.

Last edited:

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Ah subforums, you want one just for yourself? How many team threads have you got on the go?

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Well I think that I have 10+, would just be nice to have them in one place. I would also move my paint thread there. I lose track of the different threads and then they tend to not get updated at all.

Netsmurfs lab - be aware of a rampant goblin and fluff gone wild:D

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
LOL, YES! Lets make a subforum for each forum member! :D

MOAR subforums!

Nope not what this is about. But if a separate forum is made for blogs and not for tactic, well then I think it would be nice for the very active users to have a sub there.

It would keep me from cluttering the forum and any who wished to skip past my stuff could save some time.

Reason for edit: we lost all web before I could finish!

Last edited:

Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
A separate sarcasm forum would be the best solution I think.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Was just kidding mate! Wasn´t the smiley clear enough?! We need a sarcasm smiley pronto! :p

Don't worry too much, i think a little dripped on me through the screen :D I was just piggy backing on your sarcasm.